Xbox One: Battlefield 4: You have lost connection to EA servers, online features will be unavailable.

by GoogleBrome

Original Post

Re: Xbox One: Battlefield 4: You have lost connection to EA servers, online feat

★★★ Newbie
I'm getting this and I can't play any of my ea titles.. how do I fix this?
Message 21 of 26 (1,481 Views)

Re: Xbox One: Battlefield 4: You have lost connection to EA servers, online feat

★★★ Newbie
I have tryed the method you have recommended and it still will not let me connect to the EA server
Message 22 of 26 (1,141 Views)

★ Novice

Like everyone I lose connection but this also happens to me on Battlefild Hardline. I find a game good connection and after some time in that same game my character gets "jumpy" and everyone around me is not moving but in the running animation, and I hear gun fire with no end till I get the message that I lost connection to the server and then I repeat finding a game and so on then I lose connection to EA completely. Now I downloaded BF4 and brought my stats from 360 with me, I'm ready to play got my drink my snacks and my friend who I've been playing with since BF2 Bad Company. Now we are in our squad and ready to represent our platoon, we find a game loving it, get a few kills and I'm loving it even though I guess I'm a newb, the graphics, the map size and vehicle options are better like remastered which allows me to unleash hell I'm my scout helicopter. Well I wish that all could happen but within 4 minutes I get disconnected from the server and I have no lag or anything that says there's a problem. I rejoin a few times then disconnected EA, This doesn't happen when I play other games and my friend tells me I lag a bit in games like gta or he's lagging a bit in bf and he doesn't disconnected so that's unfair, and if I have no lag I disconnect that's in bf, I lag a bit in gta I can still play and kill Player Killers and if lag gets wore I can't play or join party's ( obviously) so it's definitely EA and not my side. It's so uncool cause I love the game and I spent money like everyone els and I can't play. I have had this problem since some time in 2015 but I have not found a solution. 

Message 23 of 26 (1,080 Views)

★ Novice

https://youtu.be/g8x5JJVuU9A

Try this it should work

Message 24 of 26 (1,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting this. It's rather frustrating from having a wired connection. What's weird is that I checked my settings and with both internet access and multiplayer access my Xbox one is saying that I should be good, but I can't connect to the EA servers. Looked on the site that popped up on my TV and found it was completely useless. I'm not planning on upgrading my router from the fact I can still connect to things like Netflix and Twitch from my Xbox One while EA decides to hide behind blaming the consumer. This may even have me cancel my Battlefield One preorder if this is how Xbox One games are going to play from them.

Message 25 of 26 (925 Views)

★ Novice
I recently noticed, the majority of my downloaded games have the same problem which is connectivity. I could blame my ISP which is Telkom and I do but there is something different in the games between download and disk. I'm gonna test this out by asking my brother to get me battlefield 4 for my birthday in 2 months. I shall ask him during our flying lessons.
Message 26 of 26 (920 Views)