Xbox One: Battlefield 4: You have lost connection to EA servers, online features will be unavailable.

by GoogleBrome

Original Post

Re: Xbox One: Battlefield 4: You have lost connection to EA servers, online features will be unavail

★★★ Novice
Same as above. Worked until last week's (16 Feb) XB1 patch. Now, after port forwarding, opening up the NAT, uninstalling-reinstalling, resetting modems and routers, and even putting the XB out in the DMZ, I cannot get a connection with eA servers. The XB has a good connection to everything else, YouTube, Skype, Explorer, just not EA servers. What the hell happened?
Message 11 of 26 (24,766 Views)

Re: Xbox One: Battlefield 4: You have lost connection to EA servers, online features will be unavail

★★★ Novice

Fixed.  Had a laptop and the XB1 with exactly the same MAC address somehow.  Clear the MAC address on the XBox - cleared right up.  Back in the fight.

Message 12 of 26 (24,750 Views)

★★ Novice

Having this issue as well. I tried testing all connections and they say they are fine. Restarted xbox one several times and still get the same error message. I think all this has been the result of the recent update? 

Message 13 of 26 (24,592 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

had my PS3, worked awsome!! Switch out, bought a PS4, and its been happenin for the past month!! Its not the PS4 either! Its EA!!

Message 14 of 26 (23,567 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey guys! I had the EXACT same problem as everyone here has been havin. The whole "You have lost connection to the EA servers. Online features will be unavailable" I even had the "cannot recieve battlepacks too. It seemed that EA was messin up. After LOTS, and i mean LOTS of research, i found that my router, that i had purchased a few years ago, was not compatable with the new systems like the PS4 and XBOX 1. Something bout the older routers not being able to keep up and the new systems having "dual band". Which explains why my ps3 worked perfect and the ps4 didnt. Plus i had my PS4 hard wired in, through the router and it still didnt work. So i went to radio shack, talked to the guy, and he hooked me up with the Linksys AC900 router for about $129, and it has been smooth since. Also, it was weird cause even when i was in the main menu, on my ps4, i was unable to see my friends online half the time. Anywayz, hope this helps! I was sooooooooo frustrated, and this solved it. Cheers!

Message 15 of 26 (23,506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have no clue cause i did literally all that stuff aswell

Message 16 of 26 (22,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is making me mad I sign out then sign in open battlefield 4 did not work checked conection did not work unplug the Internet for 30 secs did not work please help me please Frown
Message 17 of 26 (22,067 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im getting the message "The connection with EA online was lost."  Anyone know how to fix this?  I just paid $50 for premium and now I cant even play it

Message 18 of 26 (21,874 Views)

Re: Xbox One: Battlefield 4: You have lost connection to EA servers, online feat

★★★ Newbie
I to have gotten this message and it is very annoying. I just spent 35 dollars on this game to play multiplayer with my friends. And now I can't. I tried everything signing out and then back in, my connection and everything is fine I got a brand new router and it still doesn't work I really don't know what to do and if I can't fix this then this will be the biggest waste of hard earned money ever.
Message 19 of 26 (13,295 Views)

Re: Xbox One: Battlefield 4: You have lost connection to EA servers, online feat

★ Novice

Getting the same error on my xbox one. I will connect for about 5-10 minutes and then I get disconnected. Static IP, put Xbox in DMZ, opened ports etc...Nothing works!!! You should not have to buy a new router to get this game to work...that's *. I have the router from my ISP its a very capable router (Cisco) all my other online games work flawlessly except for this *. I too am a premium account holder...biggest waste of money to date for a game that doesn't even work. I would HOPE that EA would do something about this but I wouldn't hold your breath. Their customer service is useless and terrible. They read off a chart --and are outsourced to the lowest bidder. My 10 yr old son could probably troubleshoot better in all honesty. The bottom line is that we paid for a product that is lack-luster quality and needs to be remedied. EA NEEDS TO FIX THIS!!!!

Message 20 of 26 (12,016 Views)