Re: (Xbox One) BF4 Battlelog not working

by Lyons364

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem, did all the steps, the error still persists, it shows a message:

'You have lost connection to EA servers, online features will be unavailable"

Message 11 of 14 (441 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My battlefield 4 isnt working at all. Even if I download a new one instead of the disk it still looks like its fine goes onto the man screen and everything is functioning except it wont pick up thr controller
Message 12 of 14 (397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to click on Blue disc. It's in those settings

Message 13 of 14 (314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's found in the same area as described above, with an update I think some things may have changed. You have to go 1 step further and click blu-ray not disc. Then you will see the persistent storage option, and hey it describes it as well heh "Some Blu-ray discs download related content, which we hold in persistent storage. Sometimes this needs to be cleared so you can use related content from other discs. We'll tell you when it's full." Also the word persistent means "continuing to exist or endure over a prolonged period." - pulled from professor google. In computer/gaming terms can mean data persists even without power. So you could unplug (hard boot) your system and this data would still be there.

Message 14 of 14 (286 Views)