Re: Xbox 360 premium doesn't give dlc to my xbox one account

by BManHurtsU

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox 360 premium doesn't give dlc to my xbox one account

★ Novice
I see these posts everywhere but no defininitive answer is given. I purchased my premium for my xbox 360 in may 2014 and have now gained access to battlefiled 4 on my xbox one. All my sats came over including the completion of certain dlc weapons only but it won't let me download any dlc or use any dlc weapons. Is there a way to fix this?
Message 1 of 5 (251 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

The offer that allowed you to transfer Premium from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One expired on July 31st, 2014.

What you can do is contact an Microsoft Xbox Support agent here to get a refund on Premium for the Xbox 360 in exchange for Premium on the Xbox One: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

1) Select the type of issue you're having
2) Specify the type of issue
3) Choose a method of contact

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (242 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

ive talked to ea support and xbox and they have told me to update origin battlog on battlelog but im trying to find out how to do that 

Message 2 of 5 (250 Views)

★ Novice
If you find out how please let me know. Thanks for letting me know there is a chance at least!
Message 3 of 5 (245 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The offer that allowed you to transfer Premium from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One expired on July 31st, 2014.

What you can do is contact an Microsoft Xbox Support agent here to get a refund on Premium for the Xbox 360 in exchange for Premium on the Xbox One: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

1) Select the type of issue you're having
2) Specify the type of issue
3) Choose a method of contact

Message 4 of 5 (243 Views)

★ Novice
I went to Xbox support and they said they fixed everything for me. They are awesome, thanks for helping me out!
Message 5 of 5 (237 Views)