Re: [XBOX 360] Battlefield 4 won't install - [VIDEO]

by ragnarok013

Original Post

[XBOX 360] Battlefield 4 won't install - [VIDEO]

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I am having installation issues. The progress meter will move along for about 2 minutes, then it will fail with no error message.
I have a HDD with more than enough free space (Xbox 360 Slim 250GB).

See this video

Message 1 of 4 (625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yo man did you ever get a solution for this, im having the same problem now, really annoying.

Message 2 of 4 (455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Try restarting your Xbox 360 console and if your internet speed is not quite fast, make sure no one else is using the internet while the content is downloading, otherwise you might have some issues. To check your download speed, go to system settings, network setting, then click on Network Statistics and run the test. My download speed is 44.73 Mbps (Megabytes per second). If you are still having problems, I'll try to find information on what could be causing the issue.

Message 3 of 4 (448 Views)
Highlighted

@fjhw111 wrote:

yo man did you ever get a solution for this, im having the same problem now, really annoying.

@fjhw111  Which internal HDD do you have, the 250 or 320GB and how much space is free on it? Have you tried clearing your cache and doing a hard reset of your 360 and trying the install again?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (431 Views)