Re: Win 10 Update - "BF4 stopped working"

by Carbonic

Original Post

Hero

@santarozas please don't spam my inbox, I don't work for EA so I often have other things to do, I come here to help when I got the time Standard smile

As for your dxdiag, your drivers are from 2015, a year old, you need to download the newest drivers. The link is above, otherwise this might work:

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/105853/en-us

carbonic signature

Message 11 of 16 (921 Views)

★★ Novice

@Carbonic Thanks for the answer . . But i did this already yesterday and as i said in my previous post i was played but with terribles graphics  all coulours was changed for example colours team was purple . . everything was bad . also keyboard was different . .I posted here to find solution what i did wrong .after this i unistall the newer version and i returned back with my old driver and then again windows stop btf 4  .when i was downloaded this new version i just install it without delete the previous  . . i was wrong ?? or it has other solution with change something inside the game for the graphics?

Message 12 of 16 (911 Views)

Hero

Your dxdiag showed that you used old drivers so that's what I assumed.

You can download new driver on top of old ones, but sometimes it might result in issues and you need to do a clean uninstall. You basicly uninstall everything from Nvidia, then use DDU http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html to remove the rest, then reboot and install the newest drivers. I would advice that you do this.

You should also make sure that the game is using your Nvidia card when gaming and not your Intel graphics card, so be sure to check that as well.

carbonic signature

Message 13 of 16 (882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm a returning player to the game, and once I re-installed the game I was unable to launch the game on my pc with windows 10 updated. I'm really not great with files, but I managed to get a DxDiag document attatched here:

If this is a problem with my drivers or something please help, any advice is highly appreciated!

Message 14 of 16 (812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

HI, im having similar problems with Battlefield 4. I play multiplayer for 5 mins or sometimes longer and then my computer restarts all by it self. Sometimes i get the Battlefield stopped working error and freezes. Can you help? any info is greatly appreciated  

DXdiag attached 

Message 15 of 16 (704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

P1: bf4.exe
P2: 1.0.0.0
P3: 10.0.15063.2.0.0
P4:
P5:
P6:
P7:
P8: