Why is B4 so bad?

by buckeyesteve97

Original Post

Why is B4 so bad?

★★★ Newbie

EA shame on you.  I have been playing BF since BF2 on PC.  The PS3 versions have made significant improvements from BF BC each time until the steaming pile of garbage that is BF4.   

#1 it crashes constantly, either freezes or the servers lose connection quite regularly.  Why can't your company fix this? 

#2 The game play is terrible.  Since when does a 7.62x51 round not stop an enemy player after one round?  I understand the whole hardcore/veteran/infantry modes but seriously I am a little tired of getting the drop on players and they turn around after I have shot them first and getting killed.  Frustrating as hell.  You need to develop a way that the game can track where the players are hit and the players suffer real life immobilization or no limb use.  You are constantly striving for a more realistic game well stop making it more like stupid COD or Halo and give the hardcore players what they want. Slow the players down a bit as well.  Since when can anyone run this damn fast with so much gear on?  Take your developers out and put a loaded out plate carrier on along with 120 rounds of ammo, 3 grenades, a rifle, a TOW missile, and see how fast they can run.  Seriously the game speed is making it look like Unreal Tournament stop it! 

#3 Not sure what you did with the last update.  But now for some reason when I am in vehicle mode I cannot fire my weapon in the middle of a battle even when it says the weapon is ready.  From missiles not reloading to machine guns just not working period this makes me want to throw the damn controller through the TV.  Makes me want to scream. 

I will not play this game until your company fixes these bugs that the thousands of us are complaining about.  I will not spend any more $$$ on your games period if you do not fix the issues and problems associated with this game.  Maybe you shouldn't have rushed it out so fast since BF3 just came out two years ago.  Why not put out BF BC3 with some of the so called improvements? 

Fix your game, fix the issues or you will continue to lose a lot of your fans including myself.  

Message 1 of 2 (144 Views)

Re: Why is B4 so bad?

Hero (Retired)

Post this on the Battlelog forums, mate. You're wasting your time putting it here.

This site is just for trying to help people with technical difficulties.

Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)