Why does my game keep crashing 3 weeks after launch.

by zives412

Original Post

Why does my game keep crashing 3 weeks after launch.

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game at launch and I have not been able to play the game that I payed $60 for. I kept saying, "I will wait until next week until they update it to play it". But 3 weeks later and it's still crashing 8/10 of the time. This is absurd. I don't want to seem entitled here, I just feel that I was cheated. I have been a fan of the battlefield series since 1942. I put many hours into that game. This game seem amazing from what little I have played, but the key word here is "little." I just want to play the game. So please tell me how I can play this game without it crashing after nearly every game, the sound cutting out, or losing all progess. You guys really cheated us, I will be telling everybody to wait until after the holiday season to get the game. Let the idiots (like me) who bought the game early test it out. This game is broken and should never have been released. It's a shame to see such a great franchise release a product in this state.

Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Re: Why does my game keep crashing 3 weeks after launch.

★ Novice

i take it u are on pc? im on ps 3 and the same thing is happening to me, and on top of that because of the constant crashing my battlepacks are not working. i bought premium and in South Africa its not cheap (500 bucks) and you would think that because u take the extra money out u would get a better playing experiance but my buddie that just bought the game as is is getting no crashes and all his stat and battlepacks are all good. 

Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)