Why does my battlefield 4 game save keep disappearing 0n my xbox one along with my campaign medals and unlocks

by bravo4zero

Original Post

Re: Why does my battlefield 4 game save keep disappearing 0n my xbox one along with my campaign meda

★★★ Newbie
Same second time
Message 21 of 35 (1,414 Views)

Re: Why does my battlefield 4 game save keep disappearing 0n my xbox one along with my campaign meda

★★ Novice
This game is such a sham, I can't save any of my campaign progress EVER! Then on top of that almost every time I switch to a new board in multiplayer online it either freezes my xbox 360 or stops working! The game is sweet but if nothing works reliably I want a refund! I will never buy another Battlefield game ever!
Message 22 of 35 (1,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

delete save data or install game to hard drive, should work

Message 23 of 35 (1,371 Views)

★ Novice

on PS4, last night (new year eve), was playing, game save was there for the past 3 weeks. this morning, thought of continuing by select mission to finish up 2 more trophies to plat this game and guess what? EA/DICE **bleep**ing removed my game save. i have to start from Baku again. F**K THIS!!!!

Message 24 of 35 (1,208 Views)

★ Novice

This is happening to me as well.  I'm really starting to hate Total Eclipse of the Heart.....

Message 25 of 35 (1,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same with my ps4,4rth time!!!

Message 26 of 35 (998 Views)

★★★ Newbie

grrr same here three f£%king times now on xbox one apparently the guys at dice told xbox they wouldnt be fully ready until late jan / early feb but ea told em they wanted it out for release http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Former-DICE-Dev-Claims-DICE-Isn-t-Blame-Battlefield-4-Problems-6109...

Message 27 of 35 (957 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I spoke to ea dice to they about battlefield 4 and they dont care they will not give me my money back they said.
Message 28 of 35 (954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EVERY TIME is a new game!!! WTF??? I unlock stuff and all that is gone too!!!

Message 29 of 35 (897 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here getting annoyed now this is the third time this has happened, needs to be sorted out.
Message 30 of 35 (787 Views)