Re: Why does my battlefield 4 game save keep disappearing 0n my xbox one along with my campaign medals and unlocks

by ronsbert

Original Post

Re: Why does my battlefield 4 game save keep disappearing 0n my xbox one along with my campaign medals and unlocks

★★★ Newbie

Agreed I have been trying to complete story mode but all 5 times iv tried it keeps on forgetting everything I have done even though I have all the medals and gamer score to prove it .... Not only that since, since the patch the other day I have been getting kicked from online back to home page every few matches which doesn't happen with any other games which leads me to believe your game keeps crashing my system ... Now in all reality I do enjoy the game when its working but with all these faults and at a price of £55, its leaving a bitter taste in my mouth.

Message 11 of 35 (4,201 Views)

★★ Novice

Something similar has happened to me. Every time I get on BF4 (X360), it says that my player profile data has been corrupted. I lose all of my class/vehicle set-ups, I have to go through putting my camos back on (every time), and I have to set my server browser settings each time. I have posted a thread, but the shere spam of people complaining for a refund/complaining about the crashes (EVEN THOUGH ONE THREAD IS ENOUGH FOR THIS) has likely flooded it out. 

Message 12 of 35 (4,188 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same issue last weekend. Under the week I wasnt able to play the game. So about an hour ago i started campain again and played like 15 mins, went back to menu and restarted my xbox one. After starting the game again it finally saved my game progress. But i havent read anathying offical about this problem beeing fixed. So I wont try to play campaign again till sth offical is said.

Though during my first multiplayer game today i was thrown back to the dashboard. Pretty annoying this game.

I like this quote from DICE

"In true DICE fashion, we will keep supporting Battlefield 4 for a long time, and we appreciate your feedback and PATIENCE as we work these issues out."

Well DICE, I dont appreciate your PATIENCE fixing bugs! I am pretty annoyed!

Message 13 of 35 (4,176 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Sry I have to update this:

After playing some multiplayer and some crashes during it, my campain progress is gone again. So my advice would be, dont touch campain for the moment.

This is just ridiculous, the game is now 2 weeks out on next gen and due to this bug the campain is kind of unplayable. But there is no fix or even a warning from DICE that you might waste your sparetime playing it. And just to make some fun of you they tell you "In true DICE fashion, we will keep supporting Battlefield 4 for a long time, and we appreciate your feedback and patience as we work these issues out." If this is the way you handle problems, please dont brag about it. It is just hypocritical and pathetic.

Message 14 of 35 (4,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie

people who have this mess of a game should be offered a refund the campaign mode just does not work

Message 15 of 35 (3,849 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I just decided to play some more campaign since the multiplayer is all screwed up. Oh. Wait. Looks like I'm starting over from the beginning. Can we get at least ONE of the game modes functional? Or are you too busy getting Battlefield 5 ready for a February release?
Message 16 of 35 (3,751 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue since day one with this game.  It's like a race against time with this game to get through the campaign before the save gets corrupted. So far i've failed getting that achievement unlock.

In all seriousness, this is a fantastic game, great use of kinect, excellent game play.  Just get your sh*t together guys and get your cloud saves working. Consider releasing a patch that imps a local cached save for the user to recover from. Just something *that* basic will be a good enough bandaid while you work on your reliability issues in the backend storage services.

Thanks.

Message 17 of 35 (3,628 Views)

Re: Why does my battlefield 4 game save keep disappearing 0n my xbox one along with my campaign meda

★★★ Newbie

The game is damn cool but full of glitches.

I am never buying battlefield again, and after playing battlefield I am not buying call of duty again.

Still, BF4 needs a fix but I am not going to waste my time in story mode again. It takes too many hours and then all of a sudden loose the save.

Message 18 of 35 (3,509 Views)

Re: Why does my battlefield 4 game save keep disappearing 0n my xbox one along with my campaign meda

★★★ Newbie
It just happened to me for the second time on my xbox one, not impressed.
Message 19 of 35 (3,368 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive had it too on Xbox one, deletes campaign data whenever i start up the game again as well as resetting all of my vehicle loadouts, very annoying especially resetting my loadouts all the freaking time

Message 20 of 35 (3,364 Views)