Re: Why does my Battlefield stats not carry over from console to PC?

by IIPrest0nII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why does my Battlefield stats not carry over from console to PC?

★★★ Newbie

This is something that has really wondered me for a long time. Not that is has impacted me in the slightest but i would love to know why my stats dont carry over from console to PC, since i do have my Xbox account linked to this origin account.

Message 1 of 4 (4,580 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@monkeyboi1280 Unfortunately it's impossible to transfer your stats from consoles to PC. About why you should link your PSN ID or Xbox Gamertag to your EA Account you can learn here: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

In my opinion, To play Multiplayer mode in EA Games on your console you need to link your PSN ID or Xbox Gamertag to your EA Account because all online services of the games from EA are associated with EA Servers, not PSN or Xbox.  All your multiplayer progress are saved on EA servers. Linking your Xbox Gamertag to your EA Account does not mean that you can transfer your stats between platforms. Sorry.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,613 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@monkeyboi1280 Unfortunately it's impossible to transfer your stats from consoles to PC. About why you should link your PSN ID or Xbox Gamertag to your EA Account you can learn here: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/linking-your-origin-account-with-your-psn-id-and-gamertag/

In my opinion, To play Multiplayer mode in EA Games on your console you need to link your PSN ID or Xbox Gamertag to your EA Account because all online services of the games from EA are associated with EA Servers, not PSN or Xbox.  All your multiplayer progress are saved on EA servers. Linking your Xbox Gamertag to your EA Account does not mean that you can transfer your stats between platforms. Sorry.

Message 2 of 4 (4,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sadly no

Message 3 of 4 (3,912 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Battlefield 4 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (3,848 Views)