Why do you have to ruin games EA?

by obyenima

Original Post

Why do you have to ruin games EA?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why do you make games suck EA. You turn amazing games into **bleep** like Battlefield 4. You forced dice to release their game earlier than ghosts causing a **bleep**ty and buggy game due to your stupid standards EA. I hope you know that you have ruined other games besides Battlefield like Crysis and especially Sim city.

With all my hate

[removed]

Message 1 of 3 (3,581 Views)

Re: Why do you have to ruin games EA?

★★★★★ Novice

I am getting sick of buying half-finished games that should still be in beta, if it weren't for the board room suits imposing greed fueled deadlines. How did that marketing ploy of getting the game out before COD work out? EA's game doesn't work, outrages entire gaming community, while Inifinity Ward makes $1B sales in 1 day. Please put out a WORKING game next time. It's really not fun that some of my friends are able to play, and are on their way to level 50, while I wait patch after patch that doesn't address the most critical problems in the game, all while I am being hocked more DLC content for $$. I already spent about $100 on an unplayable game, and about 10 hours lost trying to fix your non-game. Get it together guys...seriously. I know it's not DICE's fault(love you guys)..but somebody has to let the board room schmucks know that we have had about enough.

Message 2 of 3 (3,540 Views)

Re: Why do you have to ruin games EA?

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi,

Answer HQ is a place where players get help and players

assist others.

Answer HQ is not the place for this

discussion so I am locking this thread.

If you have any technical question/problem regarding BF4,

please feel free to start a new thread.

Thank you.