Why ban?

by primski

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why ban?

★★★ Novice

Your mods banned me from the forum for the second time.

The first time, I know why, I wrote some abusive words, they even gave me an explanation. Ok fair enough.

The second time, none of that. I haven't written anything, they're not giving me an explanantion.

WHY THE HELL DID YOU BAN ME?

I expect a reply within 12 hours.

Message 1 of 5 (243 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why ban?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Moved to BF4 EN forums, carry on. @primski 

Check your email, spam mail and junk mail, for the notification for your ban.

If you what to appeal it, please send an email to accountdisputes@ea.com and follow this steps here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/.

On why you wore banned, we here will not be able to tell, as discussion of moderation and bans is not allowed.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (237 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Moved to BF4 EN forums, carry on. @primski 

Check your email, spam mail and junk mail, for the notification for your ban.

If you what to appeal it, please send an email to accountdisputes@ea.com and follow this steps here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/.

On why you wore banned, we here will not be able to tell, as discussion of moderation and bans is not allowed.

Message 2 of 5 (238 Views)

★★ Guide

Hello primski,

There can be various reasons for your Battlelog account to be banned. No one here can know the reason of the ban issue.

To dispute any action against your EA account, please check this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

Provide as many arguments as you can to support your case.

Other than that, there is nothing we can do.

-----------------------------------------
If you believe that this answer was helpful, please click the XP button right down below. If this solution worked then accept this post as solution

Message 3 of 5 (231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'll tell you why.

there's been no explanation, in my inbox, spambox, or anybox, nor on the forums.

I've been banned twice. First time I deserved it, i was pissed off and made a thread with some juicy words.

This time around I have done no such thing.

SO I DEMAND AN EXPLANANTION: I don't care who you have to call or forward this case to BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHY WAS I BANNED .

This game has bugs and it has gotten progressivley worse since the last patch. People on the forums know this because there are a dozen discussions regarding this and i was a part of some.

I checked my post history and i don't see any abusive words.

The truth is, you have more people working on the forums than developers fixing bugs and apparently you don't want people to talk about bugs. Istead of fixing them you ban people who report them.

Great job EA, great job.

I've been a customer for over a decade and this is how you treat me?

MAYBE WE ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

(removed- no need for that kind of language)

Message 4 of 5 (225 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I must say again, discussion of moderation and bans is not allowed.

If you what to appeal the ban, please follow the steps in my first post.

Also, I have removed the last sentence in your text, there is no need for that kind of language.

I will close/lock this thread, as you have been answered and for the reasons I said above. If you have anymore questions, please open a new one and we will try to help you as best as we can.

Message 5 of 5 (209 Views)