Why are all australian servers being DDOS except FPSG? are they the cause?

by -H1I-G-I-Recon

Original Post

Why are all australian servers being DDOS except FPSG? are they the cause?

★★★ Newbie

Hi it seems to raise alarms when 8 of our servers get attacked along side other australian servers and the only servers that never seem to get attacked are FPSG.

Maybe its time to let us host our own servers to gain control of ddos attacks!

Message 1 of 6 (2,121 Views)

Re: Why are all australian servers being DDOS except FPSG? are they the cause?

★★★★★ Apprentice
Dice an EA have very good reason for not letting us host our own servers which is why we can not do it. You can make a suggestion on the forums at battlefield.battlelog.com/bf4 but it would probably not go to far. You also might just have bad connection to them. Are they hosted in Australia because that could be a problem if not.
Message 2 of 6 (2,097 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FPSG has the monopoly of Bf4 servers

Wouldn't suprise me if they were the ones DDossing everyone else, their clients are like that and their admins are none the better

Been that way since BF3 ...

They're a bully of a clan frankly

Was once a member of FPSG until I started to complain about how things were run in both their teamspeak and gameservers ... its pathetic

Message 3 of 6 (2,057 Views)

★★ Novice

It's very alarming indeed!

FPSG aren't the only ones who have been suspiciously immune from mass ddosing of oceanic servers. Internode(games.on) once enjoyed the same luxuries until they went defunct. Lo and behold, their admins are(were) double-standard abusing liars; too immature to run a server.

Enough is enough! Be it Internode or FPSG, it's becoming clearer and clearer by the day, that a purposely established monopoly is at play here - the question is, does EA/DICE actually support such abusive conduct? Or are they going to do something about it?

While it's damn near impossible to prove, most of us with an operational brain, can see what's going on here...

Message 4 of 6 (1,766 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This was taken straight away after I got banned off their server. They keep saying I am hacking when I am not. I think there is something up with the admins abusing their powers. 

Message 5 of 6 (1,702 Views)

★ Novice

That is simply outrageous.

Message 6 of 6 (1,621 Views)