Wholesale

by redmontr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

information

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Good afternoon dear sirs, my name is Basel , local wholesale product'm in video games, this is to request information to you directly buy EA games, with whom I can contact me, I need to obtain competitive prices.

Thanks in advance.

[edit: Personal information removed for securtiy reasons]

Message 1 of 10 (434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: information

Community Manager (retired)
Retail is handled by regional dsitributors for each region. You should get in contact with them. Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (456 Views)

All Replies

Re: information

Community Manager (retired)
Retail is handled by regional dsitributors for each region. You should get in contact with them. Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 10 (457 Views)

PS3 GAMES INTERNATIONAL LICENSE

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Good night:

In the case of a overseas wholesale, to who should I contact to ?

Is there any way to download the game “BATTLEFIELD 4" and only purchase the end user licences to avoid paying International shipping charges?

Best Regards

Mario [Removed - Admin. Please do not post personal information on a public forum]

Venezuela

[edit: email address removed]

Message 3 of 10 (406 Views)

Re: PS3 GAMES INTERNATIONAL LICENSE

Community Manager

You should be able to purchase Battlefield 4 digitally and directly from the PSN Store. This way there wouldn't be any shipping costs for a physical game box.

Message 4 of 10 (405 Views)

Wholesale

★★★ Newbie

How can buy Wholesale ?

i got an online shop i want to buy Wholesale price

Message 5 of 10 (497 Views)

Wholesale

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I would like to learn about wholesale, also if there is discount about wholesale.

Thank you for response

Message 6 of 10 (417 Views)

Want origin games at whole sale price!

★★★ Newbie

Hi! i want to open up an online business So i want someone to supply me Origin game keys at wholesale price.Actually there is only 1 person in our country which supplies origin games but he doesn't supplies all origin games. He only supplies Battlefield game. Actually people are demanding other origin games too so i wanted to give them what they want.Do i need any kind of permit? if so then how?Actually there are a lot of PC gamers in Pakistan but they can't get their desired game from that person i was telling you about. People want SIMS, FIFA, Titanfall but that person only supplies Battlefield.So I just want a supplier who would give me game keys only at whole sale price so i can supply them in Pakistan.

Thanks

Message 7 of 10 (451 Views)

About wholesale supply

★★★ Newbie

Hello Good evening,

I'm Ahmed Galal from Games2Egypt, and i was trying to reach someone about wholesale supply.

Could someone please provide me with contact information about it ?

Regards.

Message 8 of 10 (427 Views)

Betreff: About wholesale supply

Community Manager

No, we cannot do that via this channel. Please contact your distributor.

barry.png
Message 9 of 10 (423 Views)

Buying Keys Wholesale

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I would like to know how I can contact someone or come somewhere to agree a contract for the purchase of your keys in bulk

Message 10 of 10 (398 Views)