Where is the optional installation content (total approx. 14 GB) for 360? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

by BigDaddyDante24

Original Post

Where is the optional installation content (total approx. 14 GB) for 360? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have dowloaded and installed "Multiplayer Update 1" and the mandatory 2GB download at start-up. Where is the other 14 GB of optional downloads? I can't seem to find them... Does it include something aking to BF3's HD texture pack? 

Message 1 of 6 (880 Views)

Re: WHERE IS THE OPTIONAL INSTALLATION CONTENT (TOTAL APPROX.14GB) FOR BATTLEFIELD 4 ON XBOX 360?

★★★ Novice

I apologize for the seemingly intense title, didn't realize Caps was on!!

Message 2 of 6 (871 Views)

Re: WHERE IS THE OPTIONAL INSTALLATION CONTENT (TOTAL APPROX.14GB) FOR BATTLEFIELD 4 ON XBOX 360?

★ Novice

I am looking for the answer to this aswell Frown

Message 3 of 6 (794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

pretty sure its talking about if you say your disk to the hard drive.   one disk is like 7 gigs and the other is like 6.

Message 4 of 6 (791 Views)

★ Novice

No, it isnt.

Message 5 of 6 (785 Views)

Re: Where is the optional installation content (total approx. 14 GB) for 360? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

★ Novice

I just checked and Battlefield 4 takes up 14.2 GB on my hard drive, so, ...

I installed the mandatory 2GB (played 0 minutes of the first game I joined, thanks DICE/EA for still letting us join games that just ended!!!  Then 21 minutes of another and my internet bounced, arrggggg!!)

Today, from the XBOX LIVE console home page, with Battlefield 4 selected, click X for game details and then install!!

Swap to the other disc, and I then had to navigate to an install, did it, ...  This is the optional content:

"These additional installations are not required, but doing so can further improve and speed up your Battlefield 4 experience.

• The Multiplayer Disc, or Disc 1, has an additional 6.6 GB of content
  • The Single Player Disc, or Disc 2, has 5.8 GB of installation content"
Message 6 of 6 (648 Views)