Re: When will bf4 sell "Rent a Server"

by macslayah

Original Post

When will bf4 sell "Rent a Server"

★★★ Newbie

I really want to know when DIce would finally release the ability to buy servers because i am trying to play some private games with my friends but there isnt yet in the stores

Message 1 of 14 (11,217 Views)

Hero

You can already rent a server. As far as I know these are the approved serverproviders:

Battlefield 4 game server providers
4NetPlayers
NitroServ
Multiplay
MyInternetServices
I3D
Gameservers.com
Gamed!
NFOservers
Hypernia
Gportal
Fragnet
AusGamers
Rocketblast
ForTeam
Trinity Games

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 14 (11,186 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

can you pleas go to this page and follow the instructions you can rent a server and set it all up all information is here http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield-4/rent-a-server

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your problem so others can see it to and do the same 

Message 3 of 14 (11,184 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I believe he's asking how to setup a private internal LAN server.  For whatever reason, DICE has never seen a reason to give out the server filea despite numerous requests.  I'd love to have friends over and have a zero ping slug fest without having to pay one of the schills to rent a server when my media center(Dell C1000 with  2 x X5560 & 32GB) would no doubt provide a better experience than theirs.

Battlefield 2 and 1942 both allowed you to run private unranked servers, I fail to see why DICE won't release them for the latest itterations.

Message 4 of 14 (11,167 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

do you mean this this are the information we admins got from DICE  New documentation available here. other then that no still i think you met that you can find this link all so here or just press it and get the file http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/bf4-rent-a-server-docs/ see this link for details on the link above this one

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks 

Message 5 of 14 (11,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought a xbox one in holland, yeah right where you are not supposed to get one yet.
XXXX you Bill Gates, XXXX you too major Nelson, the sole reason for this is because i can't afford half a decent pc, and i want to play Metro 2014 with 500 tickets and 64 players so when for the love of all That is decent and holy can we rent a server on xbox one??????
Message 6 of 14 (9,780 Views)

★★★★ Novice

BIll Gates and Major Nelson (Larry Hyrb) have absolutely nothing to do with Renting Servers for Battlefield 4 on the Xbox One.

This is an EA/Dice issue, and one that has not been addressed for any console, including the PS3, PS4, and Xbox 360.

However, since they already have server filters in place for Unranked matches, it sounds like we will eventually see Rent a Server.

Message 7 of 14 (9,766 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
Uhm I just added the first sentence because I and with me a lot of gamers in holland feel left out first by MS, and now by dice who apparantly feel the pc market is more important.
Message 8 of 14 (9,739 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

they are postponing the sale on consoles until they can get the game fixed

Message 9 of 14 (9,732 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can rent a server from various sites on pc but like me if you are on ps4 it is going to come out in one of the next updates.  Most likley in march or april.

Message 10 of 14 (6,518 Views)