What is the Russian assault class character's model gear

by FancyCreeper101

Original Post

What is the Russian assault class character's model gear

★ Novice

Hi.  I'm a very avid airsoft player and I love the look of the Russian assault and would like to replicate it on the field.  My only problem is I don't know any of the gear he is wearing.  I would like to have a list of everything on the model uniform, plate, carrier, chest rig, etc.  Thanks for all the help.  I have a picture of the model for reference.

Message 1 of 12 (11,211 Views)

Re: What is the Russian assault class character's model gear

@FancyCreeper101 wrote:

Hi.  I'm a very avid airsoft player and I love the look of the Russian assault and would like to replicate it on the field.  My only problem is I don't know any of the gear he is wearing.  I would like to have a list of everything on the model uniform, plate, carrier, chest rig, etc.  Thanks for all the help.  I have a picture of the model for reference.

I don't think anyone here will have that information, however I work for a tactical gear company and some of the gear looks like what our industry makes - it's not Russian issued gear unless they've done some recent procurements and equipment upgrades.   Looking at the photo he appears to have a MOLLE gear vest on with AK47 type magazine holders on the chest and a pistol web belt connected, a carabineer hanging on the right shoulder, the yellowish line going across the chest looks like a safety lanyard that one uses when door gunning etc, it looks like he has a BLACKHAWK! nylon universal modular light bearing holster on his right leg and advanced tactical kneepads, and ballistic goggles. The boots look like jungle boots and I'm not sure what pattern the camo smock is using.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 12 (11,190 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is way late but if you are still looking for it he is wearing a gorka that you can get your choice of camo on. Armor would maybe be a low profile Defender. The helmet looks to be a LSHZ-2DT without visor. The chest rig is standard issue 6sh112. Boots, kneepads, gloves, holster and VOGs are not necessary to be legit, If you live somewhere hot do not get a gorka go for basic camo, it might not look as accurate but you'll be glad you did. Know this is late but whatever.

https://grey-shop.ru/

https://rus-mil.com/shop/

Ebay is your friend

Message 3 of 12 (10,561 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm sorry "BKe1so" but you're terribly off with the info, i've got a video coming up since i actually made this whole loadout in to a project that i've been working on for over 2 years, all information will be available soon in a detailed video discussing every single item, here are some links to the progress so far: 

https://www.facebook.com/W03jokerairsoft/photos/a.294012197431744.1073741830.291488404350790/8432872...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkF0wGv-oSXAJycg0G9iXuQ

Message 4 of 12 (10,446 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Robinfldvary,

I'm kinda curious about the video now - that is true dedication, please update this thread once you're finished.

The pictures look pretty detailed so far... keep it up!

Message 5 of 12 (10,436 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey Thanks! Did not expect an answer on a thread i thought was deadStandard smile

Here's a sneakpeak, hopefully the video will be out in 2 weeks from me writing this!

Message 6 of 12 (10,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

hey @EA_Joker I've sent you a mail hereStandard smile

Message 7 of 12 (9,852 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Robinfldvary,

thanks! Feel free to let me know whenever you're done, just tag me here, send me another message or both - might also be something worth sharing on the forums, I'm intrigued now!

Message 8 of 12 (9,838 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey everybody!

My video about the Russian Assault class is here!

With a full Kitlist of the items the character uses.

Please check it here, i look forward to your reactions and feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y-x263R4G4&t=1s

Message 9 of 12 (9,726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thats a standard issue russian 6Sh92 load bearing vest, and it looks to be worn over a defender 2 vest, a commercially available vest that is very popular with russian special operations units.

Message 10 of 12 (7,910 Views)