Re: Weapons

by mac098

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weapons

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I unable to access any of my weapons that come along with DLC like the Deagle or the Unica, or the ones that I got for free just by downloading the free shortcut packs. This has only started recently since the fall update I believe. Also I have gone and redownloaded all the stuff I have downloaded. By access I mean I can't use them at all. Anything to help me?

Message 1 of 4 (175 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

I figured out how to do it. I was on chat with PSN and they figured out how to do it before you guys did. They just told me to restore my licenses on my PS4.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (161 Views)

All Replies

On which platform are you playing? I recommend to redownload the expansions if on console since updates sometimes corrupt them which makes using the weapons impossible. If on PC use the repair option in Origin. I also recommend redownloading the shortcut pack if on console at the same time. Both the expansions and shortcut on console can be downloaded via the purchase\download history.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 4 (164 Views)

★ Novice

I figured out how to do it. I was on chat with PSN and they figured out how to do it before you guys did. They just told me to restore my licenses on my PS4.

Message 3 of 4 (162 Views)

Awesome, thank you for posting your solution, I'll mark this as solved.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (157 Views)