Re: BF4 connection issue

by 0trigga

Original Post

Unable to connect to EA servers to activate BF4

★★★ Newbie

I've been looking all over but can't find this problem here in the EA forums like I did on the battlelog forums. Here is the issue - 

I have BF4 pre-loaded and I uninstalled the beta to be sure that wasn't conflicting. I am located in North America. However when I attempt to load the game to play it gives me this error message in a EA popup outside of battlelog.

"Unable to connect to EA servers to activate Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe on the computer using your account. Please try again later."

Any help would be appreciated!

Message 11 of 26 (3,607 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to EA servers to activate BF4

★★★ Newbie

Bumping this so it doesn't get thrown to the bottom of the pile. I know I'm not the only person with this problem. Here is the Battlelog forum that was started with other people experiencing the same issue - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064766537482026/

Thanks!

Message 12 of 26 (3,591 Views)

Re: We are sorry, an error has occurred.

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Imagine that another EA game I can't play because of server/ connection issues. I can't even play the campaign.

Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 13 of 26 (3,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having the same problem, got it working now.  Hope this helps someone.  I ordered the game back in April, since then I had a hard drive crash.  I noticed that when I went into my Origin account it said my email address had not been verified.  I told it to Verify, it sent me an email, I clicked on the link, and it said I was good to go.  I went back and launched the game and now it is working.  Not sure if that will solve your problem or not, but it worked for me.

Message 14 of 26 (3,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I fixed it by uninstalling the BF4 beta. And disableing all my ANTI VIRUS SOFTARE>

Message 15 of 26 (3,525 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

nope still not working

Message 16 of 26 (3,525 Views)

★★ Novice

Most recent steps

1. reinstall web plugin

2. flush dns

3. run origin as admin

4. whitelist ActivationUI.exe on windows firewall

5. disable AVG

6. add ports to port forwarding rules on firewall

7. temporarily disable router firewall

still no work.

Message 17 of 26 (3,283 Views)

★ Novice

Me too Frown

Message 18 of 26 (3,228 Views)

★★ Novice

ttt

Message 19 of 26 (3,145 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue.. come on EA, this sucks. What sucks worse is that apparently the game is so bad that even if I could get it to work I'd still be pissed off.

Message 20 of 26 (2,963 Views)