Veteran status

by CRYSTALCRE_fob6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Veteran status

★ Novice
I just bought bfbc2 and I already have bf3, I really want the m1911 and I don't know how to get it.I don't know what to do, I heard you need veteran status or something. I just don't know.
Message 1 of 4 (596 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Veteran status

@CRYSTALCRE_fob6 wrote:
I just bought bfbc2 and I already have bf3, I really want the m1911 and I don't know how to get it.I don't know what to do, I heard you need veteran status or something. I just don't know.

Everything that you need to know about Battlefield veteran status is here:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Veteran-Status-getting-the-M1911-in-Battlefield-3-and-the-EA-...

Make sure that you have your console account (if on console) linked to your EA Account, then start BC2 and play 1 round of multiplayer. Next start BF3 and play one round of multiplayer and you will have the M1911 in BF3.  In BF4 (which is the section you've posted in) the M1911 is not a veteran weapon it is the 7th pistol that you unlock by getting kills with pistols.  The BF4 veteran items are a veteran dog tag, ACB90 knife, a camo, and a 3x scope for the.44 magnum.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (577 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hey!!! @CRYSTALCRE_fob6

Sorry dude but you have missed this about a month ...

Message 2 of 4 (578 Views)

@CRYSTALCRE_fob6 wrote:

Everything that you need to know about Battlefield veteran status is here:  http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/Veteran-Status-getting-the-M1911-in-Battlefield-3-and-the-EA-...

Make sure that you have your console account (if on console) linked to your EA Account, then start BC2 and play 1 round of multiplayer. Next start BF3 and play one round of multiplayer and you will have the M1911 in BF3.  In BF4 (which is the section you've posted in) the M1911 is not a veteran weapon it is the 7th pistol that you unlock by getting kills with pistols.  The BF4 veteran items are a veteran dog tag, ACB90 knife, a camo, and a 3x scope for the.44 magnum.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 4 (578 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @CRYSTALCRE_fob6

Hope you were able to get your hands on the m1911. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. And of course thanks to @ragnarok013 for providing great insight on this.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 4 of 4 (557 Views)