Very Annoyed.

by TeaArtist

Original Post

Very Annoyed.

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I understand you are probably having alot of complaints right now but I am too annoyed to stay silent.

Firstly I have crashed due to bugs playing MP so many times I am probably 3 ranks behind where I should be! Stats are lost and progression GONE.

What sparked this was the fact that playing in a game I was leading by 20 Kills with 52 kills in my best performance yet! Unlock after unlock for my weapons and ribbons GONE with a crash! gone! that's like 11,000 EXP and 40 mins of playing lost forever and it has happened many times since launch. Not a happy bunny.

Secondly I had vet status in BF BC2 yet I am not so for BF4? if this has not been implemented yet fair enough.. but if it has WHY am I not classed as a vet?

Whoever reads this from support I know it's not directly your fault but I am very annoyed and NEED something to compensate my loss.

Message 1 of 2 (111 Views)

Re: Very Annoyed.

Community Manager

Players have reported losing their progress in multiplayer. This is probably related to crashes stopping the game reports from being sent to Battlelog. We are still investigating this issue in more detail. Note that your progress sometimes can seem to be reset during server maintenance windows. In these cases, your stats will be just fine and reappear later.

See more information on issues and fixes here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065217944685108/

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)