Vehicle Interface

by generaljarjar21

Original Post

Vehicle Interface

★★★ Newbie

I looked for it on the internet for quite a while but haven't found any solutions yet. When I'm using one of the air-vehicles the interface is unstable. Sometimes the whole interface is pointed to the left or right. In another situation the aiming cross is all wobbly and I have to press R3 numerous times just to be able to aim at an enemy. Is there any way to fix this or is this a bug that will be patched?

Kind regards,

TFD

Message 1 of 5 (244 Views)

Re: Vehicle Interface

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for sharing your feedback, have you tried any workarounds (like re-installing the game) yet? It would be good if we could get any kind of proof (like a linkes video) in order to pass it on to the studio.

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 5 (235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the fast reply and sorry for my late one. I will upload a video in a few days since I'm quite busy right now. Thanks in advance anyways.

p.s.: Is it possible to "seperate" two accounts? I first logged in with GeneralJarJar21 while I was still using the PS3 but I now only play with the tag TheFrozenDuck on the PS4.

Message 3 of 5 (224 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@generaljarjar21 The vehicle issue is known, I experience this also sometimes.

For your account problem, you want to unlink a soldier from your account? You must contact support and they can do it once you verify your profile. If you unlink it from your origin account all stats and unlocks are lost for that account.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did a post solve your question? Click Accept as Solution & Award with XP!
PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

Message 4 of 5 (221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your reply, didn't know this was a common bug. I googled for it but propably used the wrong keywords.

Message 5 of 5 (213 Views)