Unplayable online due to lag

by RufusVegas

Original Post

Unplayable online due to lag

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought Battlefield 4 with premium, late to the party I know! Ever since I purchased it I have found multiplayer unplayable due to lag, I spend most of any given match rubber banding whilst the 3 network status logos flash on and off on the right of the screen.

Battlefield 4 is the only game where I have this problem, both hardline and star wars battlefront are perfectly playable and very, very, rarely lag. I have spoken to several other players in game with similar issues.

is bf4 still broken as it was at release. Or is there some new issue?

Message 1 of 3 (256 Views)

Re: Unplayable online due to lag

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Game has improved immensely since release and rubberband and lag is a thing of the past. Before you search for severs make sure you edit your browser to what ever region you are from the closer the better. If you use quik match you might find yourself way out of region and you will get lag badly especially if you have a

low mbps network. I'm assuming you are on a game console. Hope this helps

Please you could help others by Clicking XP if someone helped!
****Also check resolved as it could help others****

Message 2 of 3 (252 Views)

Re: Unplayable online due to lag

★★★ Newbie
Thanks for that, I already only use Euro servers, I'm playing on servers with which I apparently have a very good connection.

I noticed there have been some strange things going on with EA login, bf websites etc. I'm wonder if dice are prepping something for bf5 which is contributing to my problems.
Message 3 of 3 (235 Views)