Unlocked gun still locked in Battlelog

by X_BattlePHILd_X

Original Post

Unlocked gun still locked in Battlelog

★★★★★ Apprentice

I unlocked the Type 88 LMG a couple days ago, but it still shows as locked in Battlelog. I see no stats and the gun is not available in my load out options. I can select the gun from the load out menu in-game, but not in Battlelog.

Message 1 of 9 (300 Views)

Re: Unlocked gun still locked in Battlelog

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

I took a look at your unlocks, and you're juuust a shade under(222 points) the Type 88 LMG unlock. At a guess, perhaps the server you were playing on crashed after you got the unlock. Unfortunately in cases like this, the progression is lost. It's not exactly ideal, and we are working on server stability issues.

That you can still access it in-game is odd, but hopefully they should sync up with more play.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 9 (297 Views)

David I've witness this issue a few times where I will get promoted or unlock and item, I use the item in game, the round ends (not crashed of frozen) and it's gone again.  I play for a few minutes more on the next mapp and then it permanently unlocks again.  It seems to be a weird bug.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 9 (290 Views)

Community Manager

Indeed, I've seen a few reports myself. As far as I can tell it's an issue with the servers syncing with Battlelog, and this should improve going forward.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 9 (288 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@eadavid wrote:

I took a look at your unlocks, and you're juuust a shade under(222 points) the Type 88 LMG unlock. At a guess, perhaps the server you were playing on crashed after you got the unlock. Unfortunately in cases like this, the progression is lost. It's not exactly ideal, and we are working on server stability issues.

That you can still access it in-game is odd, but hopefully they should sync up with more play.

You don't understand.  I unlocked it days ago.  I've play LOTS of games since I unlocked it.  I've used it in my Support class many times.  It just doesn't show up in my Battlelog.

Message 5 of 9 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Holy **bleep**.  I just went into my game to check and it shows as locked.  WTF?!?!?!  I chose this gun for my Support class after I unlocked it and played it for a couple rounds!  I used two different kinds of suppressors on in because I wanted to see it I could tell the difference.  I remember liking the accuracy when I have the bipod deployed! This is total bull**bleep**!!!

Message 6 of 9 (276 Views)

@X_BattlePHILd_X wrote:

Holy **bleep**.  I just went into my game to check and it shows as locked.  WTF?!?!?!  I chose this gun for my Support class after I unlocked it and played it for a couple rounds!  I used two different kinds of suppressors on in because I wanted to see it I could tell the difference.  I remember liking the accuracy when I have the bipod deployed! This is total bull**bleep**!!!

What platform are you playing on?  Are you getting any battlelog sync error popups if you are on PC?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 9 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm playing on 360.  Last night I was in a game in which I was promoted to level 13.  A couple minutes into the next round, I was promoted to level 13 again.  There have also been other weapons and attachments that I have unlocked in consecutive games.  I haven't kept track of every one, but I can start doingt that if it would help.  It's not like I'm gonna stop playing.  I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

Message 8 of 9 (261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I unlocked alot of guns for Conquest, but now they are gone in Conquest but all there in Deathmatch...bs

Message 9 of 9 (231 Views)