Unable to load game

by turbogunner

Original Post

Unable to load game

★★★ Newbie

Installed game on new computer and keep getting "Invalid license.  Reason = missing DLL : (MSVCP110.dll) error: 0cx1."

Have used the repair function to no avail.  Uninstalled and re-installed from Origin. No luck.  Uninstalled again and installed from original disks.  Installed all updates and still getting error.  Have installed all battle log updates when prompted and all expansion packs.

Message 1 of 5 (271 Views)

Re: Unable to load game

★★ Expert

does your graphic card have everything the game needs?

Message 2 of 5 (266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have Geforce GTX 770 4GB DDR5.  Updated drivers and runs Diablo III with no issues.

Message 3 of 5 (245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Try contacting ea http//:help.ea.com, and hit help with a game

Spoiler

Message 4 of 5 (239 Views)

OP Matthew is correct, since this is a user account entitlement issue since it's asking for a license you will need to speak with a Game Advisor. Follow these instructions1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are flogged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time (call back feature available to North America only).
to contact one:

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 5 (230 Views)