Unable to connect to EA servers to activate battlefield 4 on this computer using your account.

by gamabunta125

Original Post

Unable to connect to EA servers to activate battlefield 4 on this computer using your account.

★★★ Newbie

Topic says it all, no error code was given, this was the only info given along with an annoying message tellling me to "Try again" even though i have already tried again about 10-15 times now. Only strange thing i can report is getting a message about needing some expansion (which i should not have to buy to play the game i already bought) and after closing the pop-up i tried to connect again and it sent me to the launcher with that report. 

Message 1 of 5 (538 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to EA servers to activate battlefield 4 on this computer using your account.

Can you give us some background on what you are trying to do? Are you installing BF4 on a second PC or reinstalling BF4 on the same PC after a reformat or uninstallation of BF4? Are you installing Bf4 via Origin or via a disc, have you been banned in BF4, and so on. Do you have administrator privileges on the PC that you are installing the game?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 5 (525 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to EA servers to activate battlefield 4 on this computer u

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. Installing the game on pc after formating. Can't verify my game.

Message 3 of 5 (495 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to EA servers to activate battlefield 4 on this computer u

@Pick_Nick101 wrote:

I have the same issue. Installing the game on pc after formating. Can't verify my game.

Are you installing via physical media such as a DVD or via a digital copy in your origin library?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 5 (489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did buy BF4 for a week ago. I did play it in 12 hours and decided to format my pc because it started to work slower and I was getting a tone of ad's on internet. After formating i installed origin and downloaded BF4. When I press play it sends me to battlelog. I join a server, then joining server pops up and after 5 seconds exact error comes up. (could not activate)

Message 5 of 5 (342 Views)