Trouble Buying Premium

by HardCor3Gam3r88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trouble Buying Premium

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

hey guy's i,m haveing troubleing buying bf4 premium from the xbox store it's on sale right now for 12.50 and i got bf4 all the dlc and premium installed thru ea access well it won't let me buy the premium from the store how can i get around this cause i hate to have to reinstall bf4 i uninstalled ea access the bf4 premium from ea access 

Message 1 of 5 (395 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trouble Buying Premium

★★★★★ Guide

no error message or nothing yea i tryed on my pc and on the xbox its like it reloads the page and when i do it on the pc it says i hope your enjoying your item 

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (382 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@HardCor3Gam3r88 What error message do you get when you are trying to buy Premium?

Message 2 of 5 (382 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

And you can always purchase it on the website as well, @HardCor3Gam3r88, did you try this already? On the Xbox marketplace, that is.

Message 3 of 5 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

no error message or nothing yea i tryed on my pc and on the xbox its like it reloads the page and when i do it on the pc it says i hope your enjoying your item 

Message 4 of 5 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

i got it fixed guy's i had to end my sub with ea access as it was causeing the problem so if anyone else ever has this problem call xbox support or chat tell them to refund ya money then buy then buy ea access back 

Message 5 of 5 (344 Views)