Re: Transferring premium membership from xbox 360 to xbox one

by firemedic_mike

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transferring premium membership from xbox 360 to xbox one

★★★ Newbie

I upgraded from a xbox 360 to a one, and my premum membership did not transfer. I contacted EA about it and they said it was a known issue and that i should post here to get a solution...... So is this really true? and if so whats the work around ? Thanks

Message 1 of 8 (447 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

This is functioning as intended: Owners of Battlefield 4™ Premium for Xbox 360 will also get Premium access on Xbox One, offer expires 7/31/2014.

Scroll down to the bottom of the text in the box at this link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Battlefield-4-Premium/58f1fa12-bf62-44e6-b7fc-44ebc40cd79b

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (438 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

This is functioning as intended: Owners of Battlefield 4™ Premium for Xbox 360 will also get Premium access on Xbox One, offer expires 7/31/2014.

Scroll down to the bottom of the text in the box at this link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Battlefield-4-Premium/58f1fa12-bf62-44e6-b7fc-44ebc40cd79b

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So your saying at this point it is not supposed to transfer?   

Message 3 of 8 (432 Views)

Community Manager

Yes, as the offer has now expired Premium will not transfer.

barry.png
Message 4 of 8 (422 Views)

★★ Novice
I purchased BF4 on 360 for $60 plus Premium for $50. Now bought an Xbox One and another copy of BF4 for $50. 160 dollars and basically we're getting **bleep** on here. All that money and it means nothing to you? This is an absolute joke. Why am I being forced to pay TWICE for maps I have already paid for? It wouldn't be so bad had you not delayed Hardline for a year. And now with being ripped off out of my Premium membership I am canceling my preorder for Hardline. I spent 160 dollars on Battlefield 4 not to mention the $110 on Battlefield 3 as I purchased Premium on there as well. All that money and this is what happens? This is how you treat your customers? There was no mention of this expiring. Go and see for yourself on the battlelog page when you click on Premium.

I have lost all respect for EA at this time.
Message 5 of 8 (384 Views)

★★ Novice
And of course. A completely dissatisfied customer and EA does nothing to rectify the situation. However it seems they won't hesitate to basically tell me to f off. Which has happened several times on their horrible OUTSOURCED customer service call center.
Message 6 of 8 (362 Views)

★★★ Novice
OMG thank u guys I've spent atleast $500 on your stupid ea games that seem to just keep **bleep** up and I have buy your **bleep** again! Pathetic
Message 7 of 8 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie
need to reinstate this!! I bought Premium less than two months ago for my 360. Just upgraded to X1. Now i have no PREMIUM. WTF?

You need to reconsider this DICE! You have my money. Let me have my PREMIUM!!!!
Message 8 of 8 (270 Views)