Transfer unlo

by Khaanadian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer unlo

★★ Novice

Hey again! Standard smile I didn't know how to remove the emblem and didn't know it violated your terms of service but thankfully someone else removed it. Now I have to wait 72 hours!? Frown Anyway, I was thinking, if you guys have the power to ban me for 72 hours do you guys also have the power to give me my weapon unlocks and attachments back? Like by granting me multiple battlepacks or something? I don't care about my level or my kd ratio, win loss ratio, dog tags, or anything. I just honestly want all of my unlocks (soldier and vehicle weapons, attachments and camos) back from my PS4 to my PC. The grind would take forever if I were to try and get all my stuff back. I'll honestly pay you if you can just unlock the things I had on my PS4 account. Is there anything you can do for me?

I understand it's a restart and that I have to start from scratch and that's fine. I just hope you understand that I put 417 hours and 32 minutes into BF4 on my PS4 account. Please Mr. EA. I already bought premium and spent even more money on shortcut kits just to unlock some of what I had on pc. Please, I'll pay. I just want my things back like my precious Scar-H with the adaptive flectarn camo, stubby grip, flash hider, holographic and laser light combo.

Message 1 of 2 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer unlo

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Khaanadian  As was mentioned in your previous topic, it's impossible to transfer any multiplayer progress from PS4 to PC and back.  If you don't want to unlock your weapons again then you can buy shortcut kits for each class or bandles https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/browse?fq=franchise:battlefield,gameType:dlc&sort=rank%20desc

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (385 Views)

All Replies

Re: Transfer unlo

Hero (Retired)

Hi @Khaanadian  As was mentioned in your previous topic, it's impossible to transfer any multiplayer progress from PS4 to PC and back.  If you don't want to unlock your weapons again then you can buy shortcut kits for each class or bandles https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/browse?fq=franchise:battlefield,gameType:dlc&sort=rank%20desc

Message 2 of 2 (386 Views)