Transfer Xbox One Stats to PS4 for BF4? Also Issue with Battlelog

by wakeupgeoff

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer Xbox One Stats to PS4 for BF4? Also Issue with Battlelog

★★★ Newbie

I have changed from Xbox one to PS4, with the same origin account is there any way to transfer my stats and premium from Xbox one to my new PS4?

Also, on ps4 when I sign into battlelog on my phone using the QR code on the screen, it only shows my stats and loadout from my Xbox one. Seeing as I am now using a ps4 and the same account, why does it not show my ps4 account?

Thanks

Message 1 of 10 (23,235 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer Xbox One Stats to PS4 for BF4? Also Issue with Battlelog

It is not possible to transfer your stats between platforms, only from last gen to next gen on the same platform. Also DLC such as Premium is also platform specific and cannot be transferred between platforms.

What you need to do to access your PS4 soldier on battlelog is click on your name in the right hand corner, then select change soldier, and turn your PS4 soldier on.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (27,335 Views)

All Replies

It is not possible to transfer your stats between platforms, only from last gen to next gen on the same platform. Also DLC such as Premium is also platform specific and cannot be transferred between platforms.

What you need to do to access your PS4 soldier on battlelog is click on your name in the right hand corner, then select change soldier, and turn your PS4 soldier on.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 10 (27,336 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for that, switching soldiers worked. Bit dissapointed that stats don't transfer accross when its all the same origin account. But you can't win them all I suppose.

Message 3 of 10 (23,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That doesn't make any sense. That premium cost me 50$ dollars an its not my fault the Xbox one is a piece of **bleep**.. There has to be something y'all can do since I already paid over 100$ for the game an dlc. I'm not asking for a transfer. Just start me a new premium membership. I don't mind starting over i DO however mind paying another 50$ for something I already purchased to the same company.I can confirm my origin account an everything, there's no way that y'all can't do that
Message 4 of 10 (23,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i did it on GTA5 I switched my stats between platforms
Message 5 of 10 (20,313 Views)

you do know you replied to a thread that is well over a year old right?

Message 6 of 10 (20,289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Could you please tell me step by step hoe to fransfer my stuff and change my soldier. 

Message 7 of 10 (19,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the sme question you have did u get an answer about it?

Message 8 of 10 (18,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey got question, is there a way to get my ps4 and xb1 stats all on the same battlelog account. 

Message 9 of 10 (18,345 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@avak30

As long as the Xbox Live Gamertag and PSN ID are linked to your Origin Account, they will show up on the same Battlelog.  I have all mine on there.

Here are the steps needed to link your Xbox Live Gamertag (Or PSN ID) to your Origin Account:

1. Open the Origin Client and click the "Friends" button in the top right corner (If you do not have the Origin Client downloaded, you can do so here)
2. Click "Add a Friend"
3. Inside this menu, you will see the option to connect to your Xbox Live Gamer Tag (Or PSN ID)

However, since you are asking this late and have already played, I am betting that you will receive an error that says "This account is already linked with a different Origin Account".  If you did not link the Gamertag or PSN ID before playing, it will make its own Origin account and link itself.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 10 of 10 (18,336 Views)