Transfer BF4 stats and Premium from Ps3 to PC

by XDarkstar616

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Transfer BF4 stats and Premium from Ps3 to PC

★★ Apprentice

I don't think this currently available, but I have Battlefield 4 with Premium on my PS3 and I am going to be getting BF4 on PC soon. I don't want to buy a PS4 and I really don't want to have to pay the $95.00 (New Zealand) for Premium again on PC. The PS3 version seems broken and I doubt that DICE is going to look at it opposed to the PC, PS4 and XboxOne. There should be an option to transfer all your stats and purchases on one console to the PC.

Message 1 of 13 (44,089 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Transfer BF4 stats and Premium from Ps3 to PC

★★★★ Guide

Unfortunately, you can not cross transfer platform. Another word, you can not go from PS3 to PC or to xBox. Must be From PS3 to Ps4, xbox 360 to xbox one.

If this message helped you or direct you to the right direction, just click the XP box at the bottom right of the message.

XP = Thanks for helping, trying to help, or what a funny guy.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (48,131 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Unfortunately, you can not cross transfer platform. Another word, you can not go from PS3 to PC or to xBox. Must be From PS3 to Ps4, xbox 360 to xbox one.

If this message helped you or direct you to the right direction, just click the XP box at the bottom right of the message.

XP = Thanks for helping, trying to help, or what a funny guy.
Accept as solution = This solved my problem!

Message 2 of 13 (48,132 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Didn't think so, just another way for EA to make more money eh? Defiantly should be considered

Message 3 of 13 (44,032 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA has ripped us off! I bought the PS3 version of Battlefield 4 to play until the PS4 released and they failed to mention a wait warning on the China Rising code. There is no way to redeem it on my PS4 and I no longer play on PS3 or even have it installed. There was not "wait to install warning" and EA should resolve this issue to it's customers!

Message 4 of 13 (44,025 Views)

★★ Novice

but i would like to transfer my states to pc from ps3 it would be awesome but if not it would suck and i have so much done on bf4 and i really don't feel like restarting.

Message 5 of 13 (37,259 Views)

★★★ Novice

Confusedmileymad: I was very disappointed EA or DICE. I worked so hard to get BF4 premium BUT I WAISTED THAT MUCH MONEY TO GET THE PC VERSION AND NEVER GOTTEN PREMIUM. I was also crying to lose all my data from the ps4. Thank you EA, Thank you  

Message 6 of 13 (35,900 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

PC games should have a trade in value again and not only be a 1 time use.    PC games should be able to be played by buying another CD KEY.

Message 7 of 13 (34,718 Views)

@MegaDT wrote:

Confusedmileymad: I was very disappointed EA or DICE. I worked so hard to get BF4 premium BUT I WAISTED THAT MUCH MONEY TO GET THE PC VERSION AND NEVER GOTTEN PREMIUM. I was also crying to lose all my data from the ps4. Thank you EA, Thank you  

Please elaborate on your problem. Did you purchase PC Premium via Origin and it's now showing up?  Did you right click the BF4 icon in your Origin games library and then download each expansion because like on console Premium only provides access to download the expansions but does not download them for you.

If you purchased premium from Origin and it does not allow you to download the expansions please speak with a Game Advisor who can look at your account entitlements and see what is wrong.  You can reach a game advisor here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us click on the orange button on the right to start a new case, follow the instructions and when you are presented with a contact method I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time. The call back feature available to North America, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Switzerland, and the UK.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 8 of 13 (34,714 Views)

★★ Novice

he says he lost his stats bro. He also lost premium switching from ps3 to pc and didn't want to pay for it all over again on top of resetting his player. I completely understand him. I was literally about to buy the $60 digital deluxe for pc until I read this post and found out my stats won't transfer either. See i'd be willing to pay but not start my character all over again . Pretty much a fail straight through if you ask me. :/ 

Message 9 of 13 (33,833 Views)

@chef119 wrote:

he says he lost his stats bro. He also lost premium switching from ps3 to pc and didn't want to pay for it all over again on top of resetting his player. I completely understand him. I was literally about to buy the $60 digital deluxe for pc until I read this post and found out my stats won't transfer either. See i'd be willing to pay but not start my character all over again . Pretty much a fail straight through if you ask me. :/ 

It seems I meant to quote the post above him regarding stats.  Soldier progress has always been separate on all platforms for Battlefield games, and in almost all other games as well. Only recently have companies like DICE with BF4, Blizzard with Diablo III and Rockstar with GTA V offered a cross platform character import feature.  However those features have been extremely limited usually limiting which platforms can be imported to.

I completely understand your and the other poster's frustration about starting over on a new platform as I am a premium member in BF4 on all 5 platforms.  It would have been nicer and cheaper if my soldier was used across all platforms rather than having to re-earn everything and purchase premium several times.  That being said many people also like starting over so perhaps in the future companies will give us a choice as to use our current soldier or start over.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 10 of 13 (33,815 Views)