The Big: No Hardcore Servers in Server Browser after Summer Patch Thread

by Carbonic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Big: No Hardcore Servers in Server Browser after Summer Patch Thread

[ Edited ]
Hero

The bug about no Hardcore servers appearing in the server browser is a known issue and the studio is working on it.

There should be a server update out that fixes the problem in a day or two.

The fix should be out:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955065245255263541/last/

carbonic signature

Message 14 of 66 (15,815 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Big: No Hardcore Servers in Server Browser after Summer Patch Thread

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

So, I figured out what happened to all of the Hardcore servers on the Xbox One. Something happened on DICE's end, and the Hardcore preset is messed up. When I went found a couple of my favorite Hardcore servers, the Preset that usually states either "Normal", "Hardcore" or "Custom", now only displays "UNKNOWN PRESET".  Because of this, when you go to search for the "Hardcore" preset on the server browser, nothing will so since there are no servers running the Hardcore preset.  This will have to be fixed on DICE's end, and may have been an issue in the coding of the Summer Patch.

Workaround:  You will have to go into your server browser and do one of a couple things:

1. Go to your history and search for active servers that are Hardcore there.

2. Go to the "Search" and either search for the server's name if you remember it, or just search "Hardcore" as alot of official DICE servers have hardcore in the name.

3. Go to your favorites list and any of your Hardcore favorite servers will be there, and hopefully be populated.

4. Go to the main browser and just uncheck all of the filters and look for the "Ranked" servers and check on those as Hardcore servers are all Ranked instead of "Official" like Normal servers are. I know this is the most difficult, but if you really want to be able to play, you will have to do suck it up and do this.

I know these workarounds may be tedious, but if you really want to play the game, you will have to take the extra few minutes and do these.  It is better than not playing at all.  If you don't feel like doing them, then you will have to suffer and wait until DICE fixes the issue.  Sorry and happy hunting!!!!

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

View in thread

Message 17 of 66 (6,671 Views)

All Replies

No BF4 hardcore servers showing on browser on Xbox One

★★★ Apprentice

After today's update, my server browser is showing only 4 or five servers maybe with 2 or 3 players in, or full. If I set the search on empty ones, it gives me no results.

I cannot believe that no one is playing hardcore today in North America and in Europe, while the "Normal" server list is well full both in empty that in playing server list. But mainly, the fact that it wont show any empty hardcore server, if requested, it makes me think that there is something wrong with the browser or else.

Anyone is having the same issue?

Are You, EA, aware of this???

Please give me some feedback, because, as an hardcore player, I am forced not to play or just choose between 3 servers, like if I was playing a very old game.....

Message 1 of 66 (15,882 Views)

Re: No BF4 hardcore servers showing on browser on Xbox One

Hero (Retired)

I had this same issue. However, when I looked in my favorites list on my browser, almost all of my servers are missing. What I am thinking is that with this update, the servers need to be rebooted by either the provider or the renter of the server (and they might not have logged on since the update).  I play on PC as well, and rent a PC server, and after the update went thru, I had to go and manually restart and reset the server as it was offline. That is why I think the same thing has happened to the Xbox One servers, and just need a simple reboot for them to show back online.  I miss my Hardcore servers on Xbone

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 2 of 66 (15,868 Views)

Hardcore servers not showing after update ps4 battlefield 4

★★★ Novice

No hardcore conquest servers are showing after the summer update. The only way to find one is to put server search to empty which of coarse they are still empty. Please fix the server search function. I have tried to search for hardcore servers full missing a couple people 10+ Ect ect... none show up except empty servers . After joining a empty server the server then disappears so others can not join. It's like they are hidden for some reason. This is effecting private and dice servers as far as I can tell. My friends are having the same problem. 

Message 3 of 66 (15,652 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So tell me why in my Console browser  it shows me only 2 hardcore servers, both with 1 player only inside.... But if I go on my fav servers, it still shows me the list with all saved servers full and operating..... Private and official.....

The server browser search is not working, I see only my saved servers (5 in all).....-

How can I play?

On the web I saw that in this very moment there are 16000 harcore players connected.... My search shows me that only 2 players are playing hardcore.......

No reboot like on PC m8... There is nothing like this if u rent a server on Console....

I AM WAITING NEWS FROM EA PLEASE.......

That's why I wrote in here... Can You people make me know anything please? I have BF from years, both PC and Console versions.... Do I deserve an answer???? AFTER 24 HOURS????

Message 4 of 66 (15,828 Views)

No Hardcore Server in the XBOXONE server browser search

★★★ Apprentice

Anyone having my same issue?

If I search for full, or with available space servers, I get none, but in my FAV list, I still find the ones I saved there before, and are working and full.

It means that I cannot see the working servers, but only the DICE empty ones, cause as soon as they fill up, I wont see them in the search...

PLEASE HELP

I couldnt even tried the new map......

Message 5 of 66 (15,813 Views)

Re: No servers showing up in server search

★★★ Newbie

Im not talking about battlelog its the server browser in the actual game. It still will not bring up anything no matter what i try. I can find hardcore matches in my history and thats it. I wish ea would have a better way of contacting them to let them know there is a problem because im not the only one with this problem. I just unmarked all the boxes in the browser and it still brings up nothing. I am a paying customer and i would appreciate it if EA or Dice would at least say there is a problem but there is nothing on any web site of theres saying so, but if you go to battlelog forums there are all sorts of people saying they have the same issue. Get your act together!!!!!! 

Message 6 of 66 (15,817 Views)

Server Browser In the game still not showing anything for Hardcore

★★★ Newbie

Is anyone from EA going to resolve this issue with the servers? The server browser in the actual game is showing no servers found for hardcore. I am extremely frustrated that no one will help with this issue. Does this company have anyone working or is it just ran by computers? I have talked to xbox live support and they are getting flooded with this same issue and i use EA Answer HQ and get nothing but useless workarounds. Is there anyone there???? Hello!!!!!!!!!!  

Message 7 of 66 (15,814 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I opened two threads in EA forums...... After 24 hours I just have replies of other players\customers having the same issue.....
No answer whatsoever from them, no trace of answers in all forums......
Here, on DICE Battlelog..... Same thing... No one replies or give feedback on what's happening....
I am one in hundred thousands, but you know..... I had all BF before on PC (couple on Console).... I have BF3 and 4 both for console (XBOXONE), and PC..... Both Premiunm for the two editions... I believed I spent a quiet good amount of money for this only hobby of mine..... I believed those Companies were serious, professional and caring with their customers, that's why I trusted them in such an investment.....
I feel like I am just a piece of ...... Once the money are spent, my value just decreased to 0.... Services paid for are .......... Products paid for are..........
What else to say..... What else to think....... We don't worth even a message explaining at least what is happening and how sorry they are......
Millions we have given them...... One message and feedback we are asking......
What a shame guys.... Both You DICE and EA..... it takes no effort to try to communicate with us, (You DICE, even if you have dropped the BF project, we are still Your customers for this game, and You should still treat us like it, cause our money were not temporary money)....
Instead just bans in forums for expressing opinions, silence and unethical businness management.....
Maybe if we start complain with Microsoft for the way we, XBOX and PC users, are treated by those Companies that make money thanks to the Microsoft devices we bought... My personal experience teached me that they are really professional with their customers, always answering, contacting you, solving and taking care of problems....
Maybe if a good amount of their customers would complain,,,, Maybe.....

Message 8 of 66 (15,797 Views)

Re: Server Browser In the game still not showing anything for Hardcore

★★★ Apprentice

I opened two threads in EA forums...... After 24 hours I just have replies of other players\customers having the same issue.....
No answer whatsoever from them, no trace of answers in all forums......
Here, on DICE Battlelog..... Same thing... No one replies or give feedback on what's happening....
I am one in hundreds, but you know..... I had all BF before on PC (couple on Console).... I have BF3 and 4 both for console (XBOXONE), and PC..... Both Premiunm for the two editions... I believed I spent a quiet good amount of money for this only hobby of mine..... I believed those Companies were serious, professional and caring with their customers, that's why I trusted them in such an investment.....
I feel like I am just a piece of ...... Once the money are spent, my value just decreased to 0.... Services paid for are .......... Products paid for are..........
What else to say..... What else to think....... We don't worth even a message explaining at least what is happening and how sorry they are......
Millions we have given them...... One message and feedback we are asking......
What a shame guys.... Both You DICE and EA..... it takes no effort to try to communicate with us, (You DICE, even if you have dropped the BF project, we are still Your customers for this game, and You should still treat us like it, cause our money were not temporary money)....
Instead just bans in forums for expressing opinions, silence and unethical businness management.....
Maybe if we start complain with Microsoft for the way we, XBOX and PC users, are treated by those Companies that make money thanks to the Microsoft devices we bought... My personal experience teached me that they are really professional with their customers, always answering, contacting you, solving and taking care of problems....
Maybe if a good amount of their customers would complain,,,, Maybe.....

Message 9 of 66 (15,798 Views)