Techical issues since last server maintenance on BF4 PS4

by OVERKILL-PR-

Original Post

Techical issues since last server maintenance on BF4 PS4

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I had several issues with BF4 on PS4 since last server maintenance First of all this issues only happens on this game and I dont have any internet connection problem. 1- Sometimes when I quit from a match stay loading on a black screen and I have had to close the application and started back again. 2- I ran out of incoming fire and take cover behind a wall and then a second after I drop dead by a bullet and on the cam shows the guy behind the wall. 3- Yestaerday I was notice that I can not aim like I use to do and when I check what was going on the game play settings options the AIM ASSIST AUTO ROTATION and the AIM ASSIST SLOWDOWN  was turned off and was high lighted on a light gray color showing like that I can not do nothing on that option. The game play is getting worst, when I came from work last night  I tried to play a descent game but no matters which weapon I use I have to shoot almost a full magazine to make a kill even with the deagle 4 or five shots to an enemy player like 5 feet far away and no scratch, the same happens with the sniper rifles ,the first shot  do nothing, and the same happens to all weapons including vehicles. Please help me , This is the only play that I really enjoy it. This only happens on this game. 

Message 1 of 1 (186 Views)