Re: Summer Patch / Night Operations Announcements & Help

by powerhouse1019

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Guys, I get this every time I try to join any server of the new night map, and yes I updated everything and restarted the PC and Origin.. it's been more than 2 days now. Screenshot
Also I'm not the only one who faces that problem.

BTW this happens only with the new DLC "Night Operations" anything else of BF4 works perfectly. So I'm sure it's some bug somewhere that doesn't affect a lot of people.

Check my comment in here before you ask me anything because I was chatting with EA Customer Support
https://www.facebook.com/OriginInsider/photos/a.149271861789728.41349.145788382138076/97976653207358...

Message 31 of 44 (938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still unable to load night ops missions on ps4 i am a premium member and have downloaded the update.  every time i try and join a server with night ops it kicks me to the marketplace to download night ops and shows that it is already installed.

Message 32 of 44 (889 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing here.  PS3 .   can not play it.  I have downloaded it from the store I have the game up to date. I have also tried it from inside the game. downloaded the DLC and still every time I goto play on graveyard I get sent to the in game store/

marketplace to purchase it.

Message 33 of 44 (873 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a PS3 and I have everything downloaded. When I start the game it works fine until I press start then it makes everything lag extremely bad. It worked fine before I downloaded the expansion. Any help on this?
Message 34 of 44 (853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. Says I need to log in to Origin. Can I have my money back please?

Message 35 of 44 (835 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Exact same problem as Danish1234567890 and Gropiemon. Except I'm using Windows 8.1.

"I currently get this message in my browser at the Battlelog site when I click on a server with Zavod: Graveyard Shift in it: http://i.imgur.com/Kyo4tYu.png

It is saying I need to install the expansion pack, which I already have, and can be proven as show in my Origin account: http://i.imgur.com/lS6CL6G.png

This is definitely frustrating for me as I am excited to play the new map.

The solutions I have tried are:

- Shutting down, waiting a few minutes, then turning my PC on

- restarting my PC

- shutting down my PC, taking out the power cord, waiting a few minutes, plugging the cord back in, and turning the PC on

- running Origin as an administrator 

- opening BF4 from both the BF4 app (shortcut) as well as the Origin app and even directly in the browser "

Yep, Origin updated several days ago and I already downloaded the DLC in Origin and nothing but the message to install the Expansion Pack over and over again.

Any fix yet?

Message 36 of 44 (785 Views)

Hero

Added the following to the main post:

Xbox 360 BF4 fans,

If you have been experiencing issues with the Night Operations DLC, we ask that you manually remove Night Operations from your console’s hard drive. After removing it, re-download and install Night Operations from either the Xbox Marketplace or the Battlefield 4 in-game store.

You can also do it through the browser-based Xbox Marketplace at http://bit.ly/nightopsx360 [bit.ly]

carbonic signature

Message 37 of 44 (768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thanks Carbonic Hero. Uninstalling both the Program update and the DLC update, then reinstalling fixed the problem in Windows 8.1 PC.

Message 38 of 44 (715 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That worked....."re-download and install Night Operations from either the Xbox Marketplace or the Battlefield 4 in-game store"

You are the Man!

Thank you.

@Carbonic wrote:

Added the following to the main post:

Xbox 360 BF4 fans,

If you have been experiencing issues with the Night Operations DLC, we ask that you manually remove Night Operations from your console’s hard drive. After removing it, re-download and install Night Operations from either the Xbox Marketplace or the Battlefield 4 in-game store.

You can also do it through the browser-based Xbox Marketplace at http://bit.ly/nightopsx360 [bit.ly]

Message 39 of 44 (695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think it is worth a note, that as discussed with EA help today, it is a known issue that players playing BF4 on Game Time will no longer be able to join any server that has Graveyard shift in its rotation, with the server saying you need to download and install the night ops DLC first. Despite having downloaded and installed the Night Shift DLC. 

EA Chat had no solution except for me to buy the game, for which they offered 15% off. 

I did end up purchasing it, and as soon as I did my game that had been working fine on single map rotations, downloaded another 4gb patch automatically.

This tells me that something went wrong with the 4gb summer patch for Game Time users. 

I can't believe that it's a known issue and that EA support haven't bothered to post anything on the forums about it. I spent 2 days tearing my hair out trying to resolve the problem. (And couldn't connect to EA Chat as apparently it "doesn't work with Chrome"

Message 40 of 44 (661 Views)