Strange Mouse Bug/Problem, Game Unplayable!

by pat_star_master

Original Post

Strange Mouse Bug/Problem, Game Unplayable!

★★★ Newbie

Hi! 

So i was about to test some stuff out on test-range. Turns out i can not do it because my mouse wont respond properly. 
It is working perfectly on deploy screen. But as soon as i spawn its "broken". 
When i spawn and do absolutely NOTHING i am slowly turning to the left. Also if i move the mouse forward (which would be looking up) or backwards i am spinning around like crazy. Moving the mouse to the left or right wont do anything. Left and right click work fine. 
When i jump into a helicopter i can atleast fly and stear it with the mouse, but still it is slowly rolling to the left (any chopper). Left and right click work fine again. 
When i am in a jet everything is fine, same goes for most land or water-vehicles. 
Same issues as with infantry while on MRAP, Buggy, Quad-bike (basically every land- and water-transport vehicle). 

Before anyone asks: i tried it on a live server and its the same. 

Everything was fine yesterday. Didn't install or uninstall anything, nor changed something on my pc. 
Mouse is Razer Deathadder 2013, Razer Synapse is up to date as well as all other drivers on my system. 

Does anybody else have or had this problem? 
Possible solutions to fix this unplayable state? 

Cheers.

Message 1 of 3 (294 Views)

Re: Strange Mouse Bug/Problem, Game Unplayable!

★★★ Newbie

Turns out that unplugging my joystick is a workaround. Still this need to be fixed as i dont want to unplug my joystick everytime i want to play BF4...

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

Re: Strange Mouse Bug/Problem, Game Unplayable!

Community Manager (retired)

Could you tell us the model of your joystick and if you have any profile software like x-padder installed on your PC?

Cheers

Basti

Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)