Re: Still no invite to Xbox One CTE

by DocOcky

Original Post

Still no invite to Xbox One CTE

★ Novice
Hi, I've been waiting for an invite to the CTE since it came to Xbox One and still haven't even received the survey that people seem to be getting. I have premium and am a preview member so I'm pretty sure I meet the requirements. Please tell me if invites are still going out and if there is a chance that I can still be invited.
Thanks
Message 1 of 6 (417 Views)

Champion (Retired)

well i cant say when invites will be sent but if youre part of the preview program and are premium as you stated youre eligible. if youre invited to the cte a message from xbox live will be delivered with instructions on how to apply through the preview dashboard. im not sure how invites are determined only on the process in which you apply

Message 2 of 6 (406 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Also try going to the CTE Battlelog page here and signing up.  This may help you get in as well.  I have Xbox One, but am not part of the Preview Program, so I'm not 100% sure if this will help, but it is an idea to try.

Good Luck!!!!

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 3 of 6 (398 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah, I forgot to mention that I already signed up on the CTE page but thanks anyway.
Message 4 of 6 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Ok.  Sorry, I wish I could help further, but I am not part of the Preview Program, so I haven't had a chance to do CTE on console yet, just on PC.

I will look around and see if I can find anything else and get back to you after work tomorrow if I find anything.

Did my post help you? Click "Grant XP"
Did my post solve your issue? Click "Accept As Solution"

I do not work for EA. I am just a gamer helping fellow gamers.

See you on the Battlefield!!!

Multi-Platform Elite Race: PC, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4

I DO NOT ANSWER PMs. IF YOU NEED HELP, POST A NEW THREAD SO THE WHOLE COMMUNITY CAN GIVE INPUT, AND IF IT GETS SOLVED, EVERYONE CAN SEE THE SOLUTION.

Message 5 of 6 (384 Views)

★ Novice
Cool, thanks a lot!
Message 6 of 6 (374 Views)