Still banned from servers after the punkbuster "hiccup" from a couple days ago.

by OutvotedPW

Original Post

Still banned from servers after the punkbuster "hiccup" from a couple days ago.

★★ Novice

Hello Guys. A couple days ago, I was getting banned from every server I joined because of the punkbuster issues that Battlefield was having, and they addressed this issue on Twitter and the Battlelog front page. While I think the issue is gone, since I'm now able to join servers, I'm still not unbanned from the servers I was wrongfully banned from. Do I have to contact the server owners, or is this something someone from EA can fix?

Thanks

Message 1 of 11 (427 Views)

Re: Still banned from servers after the punkbuster "hiccup" from a cou

★★ Novice

Update: Just got banned again from another server. Don't really know what else to do at this point.

Message 2 of 11 (424 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hello. We need see screenshot of a ban message

Message 3 of 11 (405 Views)

★★ Novice

I can try joining the servers I got banned from and posting their ban messages as well. This is the one I just got like a minute ago.

Message 4 of 11 (401 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Another one. I can't remember the other specific ones, as they were from days ago, but I'm going to try and join some others to see if they were the ones. I was banned from several servers.

edit: added another one

Message 5 of 11 (398 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This doesn't look like a punkbuster ban to me. Not sure what's going on. But in the meantime, try reinstalling Punkbuster, in case there is an issue: Help article about issues with punkbuster: https://help.ea.com/en/article/punkbuster-technical-issues/

Use this to reinstall: http://www.evenbalance.com/pbsetup.php

Message 6 of 11 (380 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)
Message 7 of 11 (374 Views)

★★ Novice

According to my BF4 stats, only one of my weapons is in the green. I also noticed that it bans me for the same "type" of multihack apparently. Does anyone know what it is? Also, the link to appeal the ban on GGC seems to be dead. Perhaps it's one of the apps that I have open on my PC?

Message 8 of 11 (357 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I have 404 too. Perhaps, its temporary or try register on it at first, then appeal

Message 9 of 11 (353 Views)

★★ Novice

Maybe it's because I have Cheat Engine installed on my PC? I'm going to try and uninstall cheat engine and join some more servers to see what happens.

Message 10 of 11 (349 Views)