Still Need Help with BF4,,,, Please!

by JohnA-B6969

Original Post

Still Need Help with BF4,,,, Please!

★★ Novice

For over a week now I have been unable to play BF4 online features on my PS4. I am only allowed to play campaign mode,

When I initially start BF4 up it goes to the main menu but instead of having the normal main menu layout, it only displays 3 things: "campaign 100%", "multiplayer - 64%" and options..  The game suggests that I play the campaign while I wait for the multiplayer to become available, which I have actually done, yet it still will show "multiplayer - 64%". I am not sure why or what is going on here. I would just like to play BF4 online again, since that was the main reason I purchased the product.

I have also attempted to re-install the game. But when I tried that I ran in to the same issue.

Please help!

-John

Message 1 of 3 (131 Views)

Re: Still Need Help with BF4,,,, Please!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Are you turning your PS4 off while it is downloading? You might need to delete the file again and keep trying to redownload without jumping into it. Also, check your downloads to make sure all of it is installing. I had an update that didn't install that wouldn't allow me to play multiplayer. 

Message 2 of 3 (125 Views)

Re: Still Need Help with BF4,,,, Please!

★★ Novice

I have left my PS4 on to see if the apparent download continues. Alas, it just stays at 64%. I have left it on for 5+ hours mind you. Plus, I have attempted deleting the update and re-downloading/uploading. Still nothing. Even when the update has displayed that it has been updated.

Message 3 of 3 (120 Views)