Ssl certificate warning message when Battlelog is opening up

by m3rcury2

Original Post

Ssl certificate warning message when Battlelog is opening up

★★★ Newbie

I am getting an ssl certificate warning message when Battlelog is opening up. This is the message in chrome: This is probably not the site you are looking for! You attempted to reach battlelog.battlefield.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as a248.e.akamai.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of battlelog.battlefield.com. You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site. Proceed anyway or Back to safety Firefox it is the same story but allows the certificate. If I select "Proceed anyway" I can get into Battlelog. But whenever I want to join a friend, a server or just go to the Test Range, the game is just hanging at Connecting.... I can't play at all! The a248.e.akamai.net is redirecting my Battlelog account everytime to a different link. It happened about a month ago and could not play for 3 days, now the same story. Does not matter what I try to do...I can't play. I have cleared temp folders, flushed the dns cache, cleared the cache of browsers.....i just dont know what to do anymore!

Message 1 of 2 (431 Views)

Re: Ssl certificate warning message when Battlelog is opening up

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same issue!! I have not been able to play Battlefield 4 for 5 days now! Please help!

Message 2 of 2 (403 Views)