South China Sea Help

by laucheee

Original Post

South China Sea Help

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm having difficulty with the single player campaign and I'm looking for help if anyone can offer it...

This is a video of what I think is a bug that I'm encoutering on the South China Sea level of the single player campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4_fc8qHitU

I believe the one door near my squad members should be open, although no matter what I try in that room, it seems to be stuck closed.

In attempt to fix this, I have tried restarting the mission, repairing game files, re-installing, and still I am always stuck in the same area. Does anyone have ideas on what I can try next to progress in the campaign?

Message 1 of 4 (175 Views)

Re: South China Sea Help

It's been a while since I've played the campaign, is that the room where you are picking up the ship's data recorder? If it is were you able to pick it up?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 4 (168 Views)

★ Novice

The first time when I attempted to pickup the harddrive, the game crashed. 

Message 3 of 4 (166 Views)

★ Novice

Could still really use some help, EA tech support asked me to check here on the forums. Has no one else experiened this issue and know how to resolve it?

Message 4 of 4 (152 Views)