Sorry, players from Russian Federation are not allowed! Russophobia!

by Siriesman_RUS52

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sorry, players from Russian Federation are not allowed! Russophobia!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Kicked from the server because I from the Russian Federation. I ask to punish the administration for this. Or close the server.

(removed for name and shame)

Message 1 of 4 (500 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sorry, players from Russian Federation are not allowed! Russophobia!

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your report. Please keep in mind that admins can use this feature to prevent player with high ping joining their server.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (453 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for your report. Please keep in mind that admins can use this feature to prevent player with high ping joining their server.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

On the server, the players play with 100 + ping, but they are not kicked! This is similar to russophobia... 

Should have been a warning that players from certain countries can not access the server, but it was not! 

Message 3 of 4 (432 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

As explained above, admins can sometimes do this, because of pink problems.

On the other hand, naming and shaming on public forums is not allowed. I have for this reason, removed the server name from your post, please do not name and shame again, on public forums.

Answer HQ forum rules, can be found here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/faq-rules-guidelines#faq-rules-guidelines .

I will now close/lock this thread, as you have been answered and for the reasons above. If you have anymore questions, please open a new one and we will try to help you as best as we can, however please do not re-create this one.

Message 4 of 4 (413 Views)