Since the new update im unable to run and sometimes even move.

by RogueJester49O

Original Post

Since the new update im unable to run and sometimes even move.

★★★ Newbie

Well Since the new update i cant run on any map and from what i have seen the four squares boxes that appear on the right hand side of the screen happen alot and have seen that this is packet loss. I play on ps4 and have a hard wired connection threw atlantic broadband my est threw the ps4 console is 36.0 mbs down load and 2.5mbs uplaod Nat is fine. I have a D-link router fairily high dollar one and put the ps4 in the Dmz. The game is just all but unplayable i try and run and i can sometimes and then its like i hit an invisable wall and cant run any more and sometimes it even prevents me from moving even at all. I am a conquest large player when the levoution event happen on resort the game is terrible with lag. I also jacked the network something factor up to 100 percent to see if it would help but made very lil difference maybe if i could take it up to maybe 500 it would fix things but as of now very lil improvement. Any Help would be great. I also tried and rebuilt my database and no effect there either.

Message 1 of 2 (137 Views)

Re: Since the new update im unable to run and sometimes even move.

★★★ Newbie

Funny Story and simpe fix ps4 controller analog stick was broken and was unable to move or run unless it was heard in one certain spot. hope this saves anyone else the trouble.

Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)