Server Browser Glitch/Bug Report

by TowerOfTruth

Original Post

Server Browser Glitch/Bug Report

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have been browsing through games on PC, in the server browser on battlelog, and have noticed a few glitches/bugs that need some attention. The server browser repeats reporting of the same exact server anywhere from a duplicate, to 6-7 duplicates that I have seen. These server are exactly the same, ping and players a like, and obviously the name of the server itself. Also, I have read in many places on google, that players are having trouble finding more than a page or so of servers, and at first I noticed this as well. However, I brightened up a bit, and learned that I had to scroll trhough the whole thing, to load all of them first. The problem with this is, that it will eventually overload and crash the browser.

Another thing, I have noticed by using a few different browsers due to battlelog crashing the broswer after scrolling to load the server report; that some browsers do not support emblem customization, and even IE 32bit on Win8, does not allow you to even click the "Customize" drop down menu and open it.

I assure you, I am not a whinner, as I have seen many complain about how horrible this game is, though it is actually amazing. Not to mention I completely understand how much coding is involved here, and it doesn't surprise me a bit that glitches and such arrise. I would like to see these issues fixed, as any customer and loyal fan would, and I just want you folks at DICE to know that you have my support.

Thank you in advance, and I happy hunting of those bugs!

Message 1 of 1 (66 Views)