Second Assault - "You already own this. You can get it in your games and apps collection."

by jsmerworth

Original Post

Second Assault - "You already own this. You can get it in your games and apps collection."

★★★ Newbie
Hi there all, I'm having an issue when trying to connect to Second Assault servers. I've browsed the forum and saw that most people suggested restarting it after installation, which I've already done. I've been Premium (on my Xbox One) for the past few days now, so I've turned it off on more than one occasion. I'm not sure what else the issue could be. Whenever I select one of the Second Assault maps off of the Server Browser, it pulls up a menu that has two options, "Battlefield 4 Premium" or "NULL NAME". Both of them give me the statement posted in the title: "You already own this. You can get it in your games and apps collection." Help?
Message 1 of 4 (2,100 Views)

Re: Second Assault - "You already own this. You can get it in your games and apps collection."

★★★★★ Novice

Hey There,

Sorry to hear this. This could be a problem with Xbox or EA, I reccomend that you contact a game advisor at the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us/  and they should be able to help you out. If they can't help you then they will probably tell you to speak to Xbox Support. You can do this at the following link: http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Everytime I have had to speak to a game advisor they have always been able to help be out, not once have they said "I don't know". So there would be a good place to start! Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (2,049 Views)

Re: Second Assault - "You already own this. You can get it in your games and apps collection."

★★★ Newbie
Thank you, I'll do as prompted! I appreciate your time!
Message 3 of 4 (2,046 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Were you able to solve your issue? I opened a case and escalated it, but they haven't done anything yet for me. I'm un-installing the game and re-installing it to see if that helps...

Edit: typo

Message 4 of 4 (1,887 Views)