Rented server for ps3 not functioning, unable to change settings

by robert_har896

Original Post

Rented server for ps3 not functioning, unable to change settings

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

So ive been renting a server on bf4 (PS3) for quite some time now its always been set on a hardcore ranked setting with a custom map rotation. Lately when ever i access my rented server, it shows the server name in the " My rented servers" screen. But once selected and scroll over to server set up page, it's automatically set to "Normal" not hardcore, the map rotation is back to conquest classics and the sever type "official". ( not what i run ever) the server name comes up blank, the server description is blank and the server message is blank. When i input all the names and messages again and go to select one of my many custom map rotations none of them are there. So i tried to create a new rotation and it says that ive reached my maximum number of rotations and that i must edit one. ( which are no where to be found, just the base maps and expansion maps.) Then if i scroll over to the manage players page it shows "0 admin" ( but i have 12 players as admin) if i try to re add a player it meseages me saying " unable to add player, player is already an admin on this server." As well as the ban list shows "0" but im sure there are 5 or more players on the list. This is quite frustrating if anyone has a idea what going on here and how to rectify it that would be greatly appricated.

Side note - EA admins have already reset this server.....just booted everyone out and unfortunately the server is still having the same problem. This post was the EA Technicians request.

Message 1 of 1 (420 Views)