Reach Rank 10 Assignments

by brbrunaa

Original Post

Reach Rank 10 Assignments

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi please help,

I have spoken extensively with EA on chat and they have told me to post on here.  I am rank 100+ but the assignments which should have unlocked at rank 10 are not unlocking, this means I can't complete challenges for camo, paint etc, and I * cant get dog tags or medals because I am stuck at the most basic level.  Below is my battlelog page, look at the assignments which require you to be rank 10 and you will see they are greyed out, even though I am double the rank Frown

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Bruna%20R%20Torres/assignments/1604307497/xboxone/#as01...

Message 1 of 4 (571 Views)

Re: Reach Rank 10 Assignments

Hero (Retired)

Hi @brbrunaa!

Sadly there's nothing we can do about it since we can't look in ea accounts and mange stats. I suggest you to give another try with Ea Chat support, if you are familiar with english  you can contact the American support team which i found to be the most exhaustive and competent.

Hope you will end up with the problem solved.  

Best Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 4 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

IIDaZzuII escreveu:

Hi @brunatorres433!

Sadly there's nothing we can do about it since we can't look in ea accounts and mange stats. I suggest you to give another try with Ea Chat support, if you are familiar with english  you can contact the American support team which i found to be the most exhaustive and competent.

Hope you will end up with the problem solved.  

Best Regards

Hello please tell me then how do I contact the responsible staff? Thanks for your help right away.

Message 3 of 4 (532 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Sure! Here : https://help.ea.com/en/

Look for "LIVE CHAT" option!

Best Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 4 of 4 (515 Views)