Random disconnect or connection lost from server, client or not related (Operation Locker issue?)

by n0madPT

Original Post

Random disconnect or connection lost from server, client or not related (Operation Locker issue?)

★ Novice

Hey there,

On the last few days more then ever i've been getting disconnected randomly from servers showing red lined message at battlelog bottom saying either i got disconnected from the server, or client closed it, etc., thing is i'm getting disconnected very often, specially in Op. Locker map...and it sucks a lot because you lose all the damn points you've done and the boosts are wasted and not reseted for the time being.

What's going on?

Cheers,

sk3ptYc

Message 1 of 3 (328 Views)

Re: Random disconnect or connection lost from server, client or not related (Operation Locker issue?)

★★★ Newbie

I cant even get past the battlelog as everytime it goes to login it disconnects and doesnt let me in the game

Message 2 of 3 (315 Views)

Re: Random disconnect or connection lost from server, client or not related (Operation Locker issue?)

★★★ Newbie

But game plays just fine on system in campaign and all other games have no issues with connectivity at all. Im DMZ and all ports have been opened and firewall settings all opened why, oh why???

Message 3 of 3 (314 Views)