Random Gold Battle Packs

by CrusadersOfGod

Original Post

Random Gold Battle Packs

★★★ Newbie

Recently i've been getting a lot of random gold battle packs. I did not purchased it but my bank account is being charged by battlelog. I uninstalled the battlelog app on my ipad,and iphone but still getting charged. HELPPP!!!

Message 1 of 2 (282 Views)

Re: Random Gold Battle Packs

Hero (Retired)

If your bank account is being charged for battlepacks in which you didn't purchase, I recommend you contact an Electronic Arts Battlefield 4 technical support agent here: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=battlefield-4

1) Pick the device you need help with.
2) Select the topic your problem falls under, and provide some more information on the issue.
3) Select 'Live Chat' or 'Call Me' depending on what is available, and what you would prefer.

You may have to contact your bank as well to cancel these purchases. I would say you should check your bank account right now to see how much was spent on Battlelog.

Keep in mind that DICE recently gave out a lot of gold battlepacks in a recent update, so if you're bank account isn't being charged but you have a lot of battlepacks, it doesn't mean they were accidentally purchased.

Message 2 of 2 (275 Views)