★★★ Newbie
Message 81 of 105 (2,621 Views)

Re: RESTRICTION: Service Communication Failure: PnkBstrA.exe

★ Novice

doesn't work

Message 82 of 105 (2,501 Views)

★★★ Novice

This has seemed to work for me. At least so far I can play BF3 again. Thank You for the link my friend!

Message 83 of 105 (2,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

None of this is working for me. i turned off my antivirus software, firewall and nothing is working. I don't know if Punkbuster is assuming i'm hacking or cheating but it's really PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!. I love Battlefield enough to not even want to Hack. it's gonna take a miracle to get this fixed.

Message 84 of 105 (2,269 Views)

★ Novice

Message 85 of 105 (2,173 Views)

★ Novice

This happened to me too and I could correct it with this: 

Download PunkBuster (http://websec2.evenbalance.com/downloader/download.php) Add the target game to PB and then search for *"insert target game name"Game.exe* (I had this problem with BFBC2 so it was BFBC2Game) in the origin games folder and launch it as administrator. Worked fine for me. I recommend restarting the computer after adding the game to PB and executing just the game, close Origin and other unnecessary programs.

@popeman01 wrote:

None of this is working for me. i turned off my antivirus software, firewall and nothing is working. I don't know if Punkbuster is assuming i'm hacking or cheating but it's really PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!. I love Battlefield enough to not even want to Hack. it's gonna take a miracle to get this fixed.

Message 86 of 105 (2,107 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks so much dude it worked!!

Message 87 of 105 (1,775 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IDK if others in the thread already psoted this, but I'm not going to read the whole thread to post a resolution. 

I ran the PBSVC setup program to install the punkbuster services into Windows 8 manually. You want to see them installed and running on services.msc. 

http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsvcfaq.php

They required me to install the .Net 1.1 framework for a dll. I got that here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=26

I also installed the normal punkbuster software that runs an updater to make sure your version is up to date for each game. http://websec.evenbalance.com/downloader/download.php?file=1 Unsure if that's required. 

Message 88 of 105 (1,743 Views)

★ Novice

it worked! thanks a lot!

Message 89 of 105 (1,379 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello Please Stop Sharing your PunkBuster logs EA Cant help you with that WIth bans Or this kind of errors  there is a one Who can help you contact PunkBuster Support

1- Go to Punkbuster Support Website Here

2- Accept Agreement of Punkbuster by clicking I Agree  button

3- Open a Ticket There

4- Wait For A staff to reply You'r Answer normally It can take a 2-24 Hours or maybe 1 Week To Reply your Answer your Questions

5- IF they solve your problem then Dont Hesitate To Post A Fix Here

Thank you for UnderStanding Please If This Really Help You Mark it As Solution Or Give Some Xp's

Thank you Bye

Happy Gaming

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated

I don't work or have any association with EA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 90 of 105 (1,185 Views)